Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

the ref story actually makes a lot more sense than the autograph thing which is just a fun scandal meant for ESPN's hit 2003 TV show "Playmakers" but isn't true

that being said, i think we're all forgetting the most important thing right now: the Miami Dolphins are the greatest team in the NFL and Tua will win a Super Bowl this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

sweet thursday posted:

I feel like WRs need hips. Not ideal. Not ideal at all.

just have him do Go routes. straight line running. hips not required

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

wandler20 posted:

The ultimate insult would be Tom losing in week 18 to the Falcons, a team who he has never lost to.

he'll be retired for 9 weeks by that point

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

FizFashizzle posted:

So obviously we’re never speaking of the panthers game again but PJs throw was maybe the longest in air completion ever.

https://twitter.com/sethwalder/status/1586815105756532738?s=46&t=FY4is8CbkJsrBK8v85ZpNg

Only goes back to 2016 but got me thinking of who would have been the top at this. Gotta be prime culpepper to moss, right?

Daunte was just firing artillery back then.

i think i watched Jeff George hit 70 before in some video on youtube

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

well the Bears defense is not looking so hot going into this week's Dolphins game. good