Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

This is one of my favorite NFL seasons in recent memory

Same. Tremendous season for veteran quarterbacks falling from grace. Wilson has been the dominate storyline but Brady's really starting to make a push. Rodgers, Ryan, and Stafford's respective narratives have been no slouches, either!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah it's technically a penalty but like, come on. If there was a time to let something slide, that was it

Definitely agree but I don't know how you explain it to Arthur Smith then.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

And at least in theory, the comp pick isn't guaranteed. But I guess the Ravens are a team that generally go to pretty great lengths to get them.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

Yeah it depends on the market. Obviously I expect the market to be pretty good for him, but I thought the market was gonna be good for Judon/Ngakoue and it turned out that it was the covid year prior to the new tv deals and so the league colluded to not spend poo poo on anyone.

I meant more about the market for the Ravens' other FAs and what the Ravens will be in the market for. Like if the Ravens sign more guys than they lose, they won't get a comp pick.