Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I hope that Burrow gets his first win against the Browns this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Interesting story about this new collar that some NFL players are wearing to help against concussions

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf/q-collar-medical-device-limit-concussions-college-football-nfl

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
And I just read the FDA thing and it says it shows no evidence of doing anything... so perhaps thats just like an ad in article form. sorry about that

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
That account sucks and I blocked it from showing up on my feed.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Deebo is out for the 9ers this week. Brutal. Love watching that guy play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Kawalimus posted:

Awesome. Great trade for exactly the right position we need if we want to make a run. 2nd rounder is fine

Although i look at his numbers and theyre not that impressive? I assumed he was a top guy

Wait i thought he was OLB. Hmm

Roquan is extremely good