Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Go Giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The Giants are really rally banged up. At least 4 starters down. 2/5ths or 3/5s of the offensive line. Going to be a hard game for them.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Is that thing like magnet bracelets that “help with balance” or some poo poo?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Now I just have a mental image of Russel doing catlestenics in the plane isle but screaming like mid 2000’s Ronnie Coleman. Light weight! Light weight! Everybody wanna be a football player but no body wants to lift these heavy rear end weights! YEAH buddy!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Eagles running scared of Danny Dimes. Need to bolster their DL before he feasts.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Toney walking into the Chiefs lockeroom:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

AndrewP posted:

why would Toney be faking an injury on a 5-1 team

Dude used the Giants to bankroll his music career and did everything to not play.

Maybe he'll have some motivation on the Chiefs but he flat out said he wasn't actually hurt in that since deleted tweet.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If T.D. Tom and Gisele can't make it work, who can?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Smacks his face hard enough to shatter his eye socket and no face mask or hands to the face flag thrown. Great refs we have.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

I still can't believe pj walker just casually unleashed the loving dragon and won the game if not for a lovely kicker.

If not for a moron WR who made a great play and then hosed the extra point by ripping his helmet off for no reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

So how much money did you have riding?

I forgot my password and locked myself out of my fanduel account last week. I haven't bothered taking the 90 seconds to re-open it because having it locked means I'm not as tempted to make dumb Bill Simmonseque 4 team parlays.

My max bet on any one game is :10bux: so it's not like I gamble with the kids college fund.