Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Fields is a poor man's Hurts, and Dallas did a pretty good job defensively against the eagles. Shame about their offense, though.

Also, in the NFC here are the current strength of schedule numbers:

Above or at 0.500:
Lions: 0.650
Packers: 0.583
Cowboys: 0.565
Commanders/Cardinals: 0.522
Bears: 0.521
Rams: 0.512
Saints: 0.500

Below 0.500:
Giants 0.479
Eagles/Vikings: 0.475
Bucs: 0.476
49ers/Panthers: 0.458
Falcolns: 0.438
Seahawks: 0.370

I think the NFC north and Dallas suffer from having to play the NFCE. Commanders also have to play the NFCE and are up there. :lol: the seahawks have a cupcake schedule.

We also have Geno Smith. Checkmate plebs :jecht:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

The Dave posted:

You really want to put the giants against an offensive juggernaut that everyone agrees would be poised to win? I can feel the voodoo dolls starting to rise.

Josh will get that 19 win season that Brady never will.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shinji2015 posted:

lol

Matt Ryan will never escape the combination of 28 and 3. He's going to die on March 28th, somehow, man is cursed

We'll have ended up with a new calendar scheme for years that will inexplicably put his death in the year 283 as well.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Go and play til your 65 Tom, there's no one stopping you now.