Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

syzpid posted:

I will never understand why Eli Apple has gotten so many chances

Top 10 pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Would like to present at a Donda board meeting.

AB whips it out while Ye rants about jews and his mom

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It makes absolutely no sense lol.

I think the Rams are absolutely desperate for a back.

But are the Browns stupid enough to get rid of Chubb?

Apparently they want to move Hunt

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah that’s a far cry from his school, which seems to just be a cult but some in a pretty lazy way

His cult attends his "sunday services" and sends kids to his unaccredited school.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s blatantly intentional and it needs to be a personal foul.

Gotta protect the quarterback

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Bears will never stop tanking

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

How deep in the dog house was he that the drat Giants traded him? Not like they're loaded at receiver

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

A lot of talk as Jerry Jeudy as a trade target. Has he ever really done anything to be a coveted WR?

Whenever I've seen Jeudy make a catch there's very little separation and very little YAC. Disclosure, I have probably only seen 3 games of Jeudy's whole career. So genuinely curious why teams would be interested in grabbing him off the Broncos.

He was boosted as a crispy as gently caress route runner in college which his lack of seperation at the NFL level makes weird. Dude has a case of stone hands as well. Basically Amari Cooper with fewer yards

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Amari Cooper but smaller, no contested catch ability, worse route running, and not physical at all. What's the interest?

Same as any former first rounder that's put up at least some production. Next team will totally unlock his full potential

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

I'm still in denial that Jeudy is a bust. I can't figure it out. Like I thought there was virtually no difference between him and Justin Jefferson.

Wouldn't call him a bust just on him being 15 overall and looking like a guy that should start at receiver for another 5-8 years. Underwhelming for sure.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Was it this regime that drafted Fields or the previous? Why the hell aren't they just getting a 5th for him at this point? gently caress it they never wanted him and made no effort to develop him. Just a spectacular waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Dexo posted:

They are extremely developing him lol.

He's been getting better all year. And they just hung 29 on one of the top 3 defenses in the league, a team who hadn't given up more than 26 before.

Might not work out but they are not trading him for a 5th lmao

lol looking at that roster and saying they're trying