Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I got Rosalina Rabbid and her Yee haw and corpse run makes me want to disagree

That said Im very bad at this game and I'm not sure how to make teams lol. Mario being a all rounder and having two shots just seems like it's a must have, Luigi being able to shoot from 5 billion miles away perfectly seems too good to replace and my 3rd slot is what usually changes between R. Peach for heals and R. Mario just because I like punching

I was kinda happy the R. Rosalina boss fight let me have 4 members and sad that didn't stick, but I don't know how to use R. Luigi, Peach or Edge when the normal Bros seem so needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm in the flora planet after taking a break and the game really is just "Rabbid Mario uses gather round and then kills the entire map" huh

E: Or luigi runs to the end of the level while invisible ending a elaborate map in turn 2 because nothing could stop him lmao

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Nov 15, 2022

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Any tips for Daphne 3?

I have Mario Luigi and Edge and due to her omni hits and the spam of the tiger dudes that can magnet you Luigi dies on turn 1 and damage goes insane elsewhere. It's really frustrating!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Finished the game and I'm not sure if things were bugged but during the second fight of the last world, geometry kept flickering in and out worse than pokemon violet/scarlet lol. And the first phase of the final boss music was just a droning boring sound. Final boss OST in general was surprisingly awful. Like absolutely no energy to the point I wonder if something got mixed up and the tutorial theme was put in the wrong place or something.

I liked how they did the final boss in general but man, I just don't think it stuck the landing at all. I didn't really get Rabbid Rosalina's deal on why she cared about her real version so much and the ending just kinda happened.

More tech side of things but why did they decide to like, voice the first word of every line for everyone but beep-o and jeanie? It's especially awkward with Rosalina when she's only allowed to speak in wahoo's and yippees considering the fact