Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao if fetterman loses

Still a better trajectory than AOC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

mutantIke posted:

Oh man this fracking question is gonna be everywhere. That was heartbreaking

@RNCResearch getting an easy night since that one requires zero editing

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr Fetterman, in 1 minute, name as many words as you can that begin with the letter F. Go.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
"I've been to Philadelphia." Just once, but still.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

FizFashizzle posted:

Mr Fetterman, in 1 minute, name as many words as you can that begin with the letter F. Go.

Fentanyl

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Carmant posted:

Fentanyl

shut up Dr. Oz

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

Harder to feel too bad for how hard Fetterman is bombing when all of his answers are him saying how far right he is

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
BREAKING: JOHN FETTERMAN WANTS TO BLOW UP ISRAEL

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

what the gently caress lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
aww poo poo lets goooooooo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
fetterman should just beat this noobs rear end. crippled old ogre bitch

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

these are the stupidest loving questions. just repeating the same poo poo from the 90s.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I forgot how boring debates are when they don't involve Bernie Sanders

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ArmZ posted:

these are the stupidest loving questions. just repeating the same poo poo from the 90s.

yea

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

mutantIke posted:

I forgot how boring debates are when they don't involve Bernie Sanders

That's Fetterman's best hope, ie: that no one watches debates because they're boring. It's a pretty well-founded belief, tbf.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Fetterman sounds loving rough. Can't believe he agreed to this

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

Majorian posted:

That's Fetterman's best hope, ie: that no one watches debates because they're boring. It's a pretty well-founded belief, tbf.

I'd agree if not for the fact that his stutters are gonna be in every Oz ad by the end of the week.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Death By The Blues posted:

Fetterman sounds loving rough. Can't believe he agreed to this

yea. stroke took a lot out of him. hate that poo poo. hosed up my parents too, took my dad like 2 years to get back conversationally.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Majorian posted:

They'll just harvest the spiciest thirty seconds and do a last minute ad blitz. The hardest thing may be deciding which clips

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Like Fettermans campaign must have some dire/brutal internal polling and needed to do something to turn it around. However, this is embarrassing.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Think of how many States we could have if we get rid of the filibuster! Out of control statehood admission!

This idiot is going to be Senator too lmao

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Honestly the Chumbawumba tactic is wise. Fetterman needs to get across that his mouth may be broken but his brain is completely fine

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

In closing, I take a whiskey drink, I take a vodka drink, I take a drink to remind me of the good times, I take a drink to remind me of the Fetter times

Nix Panicus has issued a correction as of 01:58 on Oct 26, 2022

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

mutantIke posted:

I'd agree if not for the fact that his stutters are gonna be in every Oz ad by the end of the week.

if oz was smart he'd make a tweet about not running cheap political ads because of his medical condition and fetterman was a very good debater

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

mutantIke posted:

Yeah but I get the feeling everyone's made up their minds already anyway. I dunno, though, I don't know poo poo about PA.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
How the gently caress did we get to "fentanyl is like anthrax and it is showing up in YOUR mailbox"?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Dr. Oz just enjoys lying about drugs, what can you say he is a typical American doctor

Now take your raspberry ketones

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I am a Birds fan through and through. Oz's half-hearted "fly eagles fly" is going to lose him the election

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

mutantIke posted:

I am a Birds fan through and through. Oz's half-hearted "fly eagles fly" is going to lose him the election

their his eagles! they were made for him!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ohKuKy4_s

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Post-debate commentator saying it's good that Fett debated Oz despite barely being able to form a sentence. Unable to see how this is the case

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
lmao if Fetterman loses after all the poo poo talking he's done

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

mutantIke posted:

Post-debate commentator saying it's good that Fett debated Oz despite barely being able to form a sentence. Unable to see how this is the case

If he avoided the debate, it would be like conceding that Oz's attempts to paint him as a brain-dead zombie were correct. He showed up. He didn't poo poo his pants. He was not super-polished, but I don't know if he needed to be.

I don't know how voters in Pa felt, but I do think there was at least some kind of lowered expectations for Fetterman because of the controversy in the lead-up. I can also see how the GOP base is now fired up to pick on the sick guy too, though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mutantIke posted:

this

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
The fact of the matter is that it is all going to come down to that last question. Steelers fans are going to go 100% Fetterman

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Eric Cantonese posted:

If he avoided the debate, it would be like conceding that Oz's attempts to paint him as a brain-dead zombie were correct. He showed up. He didn't poo poo his pants. He was not super-polished, but I don't know if he needed to be.

If it was good enough for Biden, maybe it'll work for Fetterman

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Wasnt the whole 'Fetterman is medically unfit to be senator' angle a democrat attack after Fetterman won against the empty suit?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nix Panicus posted:

Wasnt the whole 'Fetterman is medically unfit to be senator' angle a democrat attack after Fetterman won against the empty suit?

yeah, they'd rather a fascist win than someone outside the club

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Nix Panicus posted:

Oz was harping on Fetterman's lack of in-person presence in his campaign for months before the MSNBC interview, so I don't think it's a Democratic insider knife in the back. It was the obvious angle for attack, especially given Oz's own weaknesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Man, that shithead's really gonna be a Senator, huh?

Cancel culture REALLY needs to hurry up and come for Oprah. She fuckin' deserves it.