Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao if fetterman loses

Still a better trajectory than AOC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Majorian posted:

That's Fetterman's best hope, ie: that no one watches debates because they're boring. It's a pretty well-founded belief, tbf.

They'll just harvest the spiciest thirty seconds and do a last minute ad blitz. The hardest thing may be deciding which clips

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

In closing, I take a whiskey drink, I take a vodka drink, I take a drink to remind me of the good times, I take a drink to remind me of the Fetter times

Nix Panicus has issued a correction as of 01:58 on Oct 26, 2022

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Eric Cantonese posted:

If he avoided the debate, it would be like conceding that Oz's attempts to paint him as a brain-dead zombie were correct. He showed up. He didn't poo poo his pants. He was not super-polished, but I don't know if he needed to be.

If it was good enough for Biden, maybe it'll work for Fetterman

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Wasnt the whole 'Fetterman is medically unfit to be senator' angle a democrat attack after Fetterman won against the empty suit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

maruhkati posted:

Man, that shithead's really gonna be a Senator, huh?

Cancel culture REALLY needs to hurry up and come for Oprah. She fuckin' deserves it.

Not before the reign Dr. Phil, American Caesar