Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I said come in! posted:

Other than it feeling like the game is just throwing AI opponents at you instead of real people, this game is pretty cool! I like how fast paced it is.

I felt the same way till I got to ~30. Now I'm getting some real losing streaks coming in vs. a few nice wins.

I'm playing a On Reveal Odin deck, trying to make sure that I remove cards that are flat out terrible for the point of the deck, while also trying to not completely rely on Odin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Favorite clone location target?

My current one I finally unlocked, and it's the hulk buster. First one whiffs, then 2/3/4 all combine for one 16 power monstrosity that cost 3.