Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Musk tried to touch me on my naughty bits through Twitter in a laptop browser tab. He later claimed it was not he who tried it on, but a huge hellish white worm who looks like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

Jeffrey of yospos is actually Elon musk and this was his plan to reinvigorate SA all along

:mods:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Revins posted:

I finally deactivated my twitter

slightly annoyed I mostly used it to keep up on musicians and podcaster types that I listen to but :shrug:

Why not create a disposable-if-necessary Twitter account as ELON MUSK PEDO PARODY or similar.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigGarfFan37/status/1589886412593061888