Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cowman posted:

is he seriously taking over twitter? I thought he was desperately trying to back out of the deal because he's a big baby

He posted that if he’s forced to buy Twitter his first action will be to layoff 75% of the workforce. Lmao what a fuckin piece of poo poo I hate him so much and wish he was DEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Free Garfield hentai and I also I want to know what bad purchase posted

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao that Musky can ruin thousands of lives through unnecessary layoffs because he’s butthurt that Grimes left him for a trans person. Like how are we not stringing these pieces of poo poo up in a public square?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Voice of Labor posted:

so how much longer until elon sells twitter to jeffery?

Here’s hoping that the final arc of Elon’s life follows Lowtax’s exactly

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

goatface posted:

Twitter rivets in your penis. As a sex thing. Right down the shaft and set to vibrate any time Elon gets insulted.

Dead of dehydration in like 4 minutes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Carne asada tacos op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like ANTI-social media if you ask me! Haha gottem