Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
hm i wonder if free speech coming to twitter means that i'll finally be allowed to tell the nazis there to go gently caress themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao that Musky can ruin thousands of lives through unnecessary layoffs because he’s butthurt that Grimes left him for a trans person. Like how are we not stringing these pieces of poo poo up in a public square?

don't forget that his trans daughter publically disowned him on her name/gender change form

he's spending 40 billion dollars to be able to post some slurs

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i'm havin that too, except without the donut

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i had some saltines and hummus, might have a sangwidge or something idk

so when can we post slurs on twitter, i want to call elon the n word

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1585841080431321088

🥳

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
it's also "commit violence against trans people" again so i'm not really laughing much

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Endorph posted:

it was already that tbqh, getting anyone banned for that was like pulling teeth.

well good news! all those people are coming back and will never be banned again

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
what if elon actually makes twitter better tho

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

garfield hentai posted:

i just made a pretty sick tweet if anyone wants to check it out

i saw it, it was p good

Foo Diddley