Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I'm home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

thank u SIB. now then, would anyone like to try some mangosteens

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

The Voice of Labor posted:

a whole page of unread thread activity. I am disappointed to find out that it isn't about elon eating the big gold belly in the sky

At this point if someone was able to provide proof of him ordering GoldBelly I'd probably laugh myself into a coma.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I have enjoyed how it only barely works and how I can't really interact with people I know who randomly selected another instance

I like how if you mention someone's @ in a DM they are automatically added to the DM and can see the conversation

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

we’ve been posting good for you the past week, but the honeymoon is over and we’re gonna get back to our usual standard, in fact i’m taking off my office casual posting attire and getting back into sweatpants as we speak.

Tbf I never stopped wearing the sweatpants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I was banned for saying honky

Have you considered cracker instead