Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I deactivated my twitter account today and it was weird because I hate social media and it was the only one that wasn’t a total cesspool.

Months ago I would have happily opened it up just to say something like “if grand means big why do we call them grandkids” and never look
back. Now that it’s Musks personal chat service there is an absolutely disgusting feeling that he would respond.

There should be an app that acts like how I used Twitter - it just lets you write something, says you can use at max 9 more letters or whatever, and then it goes away. I can respond to an Applebees ad with that’s what she said and it’s fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Wifi Toilet posted:

That's what I do here. But then I hit "preview post" to see it, then delete it without actually posting it.

e: oh no, this one made it through!

❤️ 1 🪱 171

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Well now it feels like an apology will come off as fake. I don’t have any real friends and all of my internet friends were lost during the Heaven’s Gate mass suicide so I do want to make ammends (sic) so I can post here. I’m sorry if you are a furry and I made you feel bad.