Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Yes hello I am from twitter and how DARE you say/do/think/advocate for/advocate against/sing/write/draw that you loving creep?!?! Also subscribe to my onlyfans, read my substack, donate to my patreon, and buy my merch so I can keep speaking my jiggly goth girl truth to power on these very forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

If you don't stan for something, you stan for nothing

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Imma follow u @PanicAtTheTesco!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

69 dogecoin

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Companies buy high-karma reddit accounts so they can use them to shill whatever dumb bullshit, and big twitter accounts have their own brands, etc. SA posters have no clout. We need posting superstars! I mean, I’m not a PR person, but I’m thinking Jeffrey of YOSPOS may not get Gen Z all riled up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

One Mr. Kyanka was ahead of his time, really. He was someone you could believe in, what with the irreverent humour, the pig iconography, the mangosteen side hustle, the personal drama

I mean the man was grinding 24/7 no cap fr fr