Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
twitter allows you to post pics of your rear end cheeks/rear end hole/taint/balls/dick head/dick shaft and as such i think this thread should be a Safe Zone for this kind of Content to facilitate acclimatization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
it's hard to write legibly on your own rear end. also mods i have permission to post this so if u have a problem with this pic please refer to said pic wrt: what u can kiss!

edit also as a bonus just to show u all how critically acclaimed my rear end is please see the following PMs i got when i posted it as a lazy banme in r/gonewild

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

not even a mild gape

1/10

fuc kyou

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
bean chops

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
twitter? i barely even know'er! hehe

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

lol

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i just made a pretty sick tweet if anyone wants to check it out

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Foo Diddley posted:

(i did not see it)

honestly pretty impressed that you were able to make such an accurate assessment without having seen it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i had a pretty good time on twitter today with my friends :)