Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I have painful, exaggeratedly large, and frequent bowel movements while I rage at my posting enemies on my phone and I post about it a lot here and on twitter, expect to see this a lot thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Elon musk's dad got his stepsister pregnant twice lol

Don't pullout game shame. I have notoriously weak pullout game.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

This isn't a statement of support or round-about way to posting the N-word because I'm a child. This is clear and present examples of how the new twitter rules will quickly (further) ruin the website.

When every black person's post has the n-word as the first reply, the ad revenue will quickly dry up for twitter. Man. gently caress Elon Musk.

Warning: Hard slurs.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm pretty sad that when I am screaming at my phone and defeating my posting enemies on twitter while on the toilet straining to poo poo that I will no longer have a blue checkmark. My handful of followers won't know it's me for certain.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm sobbing I'm on the toilet making GBS threads and sobbing and screaming where is my blue checkmark elan mouse