Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i hope twittler doesnt show up! i hate that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

oops im sorry. sorry!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

garfield hentai posted:

it's hard to write legibly on your own rear end. also mods i have permission to post this so if u have a problem with this pic please refer to said pic wrt: what u can kiss!

edit also as a bonus just to show u all how critically acclaimed my rear end is please see the following PMs i got when i posted it as a lazy banme in r/gonewild

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wow my boss saw this on my work computer screen and we both got so horny we had sex, and now i'm getting a promotion and a pay raise. thank you garfield hentai.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

thinking about starting a new drug habit, any recommendations?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

super smash brothers melee sold more than 7 million copies. whatever drug allows you understand that would be the way to go. I haven't found it yet

i have recently come into a steady supply of psilocybin chocalates. i think i could probably figure this out if i eat enough of them. i will report back with my findings.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

So like, SA is going to be just a bunch of bots now too?

Thanks so much for reaching out! What brings you to zombo.com today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

Guess you can’t say “suck my cock you fuckman” to Republican officials because I got permanently suspended for it lol