Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

who is stoner sloth (if it's who selected the picture of the ship)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

what is australia?

Stoner Sloth

hmmmm.... what's is Japan?

Stoner Sloth

thanks my pal SK, i'll take 420 for 400 please

Stoner Sloth

who is snoop dog (or whatever he calling himself these days)?

Stoner Sloth

thanks, i'll take the gold mango for 400 please!

Stoner Sloth

your friend sk posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:
HOLY poo poo, IT'S A DAILY DOUBLE
:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

what do you want to wager? you currently have 400 spacedollars and a rad picture of the byob spaceship

i'll put down 400 (better keep the spaceship picture, it's got sentimental value)

Stoner Sloth

what is HALO?

Stoner Sloth

yay! that was more guess than memory lol

hmmm can we have a quick update on the board from our most generous and lovely host?

Stoner Sloth

thank you!

i'll take yobbers for 400 please!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

sloth you're posting from your areola grande account again

:ohdear: my secret is out!

Stoner Sloth

who is nut!?

Stoner Sloth

what is MIT and Stanford?

Stoner Sloth

i'll take the gold mango for 600! and gotta go on smoko so all you clever yobbers out there got a head start!

Stoner Sloth

betting it all on windows xp, specifically the forum was called BYOB XP

Stoner Sloth

lol im not even sure what you'd google to get this one even if you wanted to

Stoner Sloth

Areola Grande posted:

that's why I didn't bother! byob is difficult 2 google and computers are hard :baduk:

:hmmyes:

your friend sk posted:

googling is technically not illegal because i can't stop you from doing it, but think about how you'll feel if you cheat in a game where one of the unused questions was about which household appliance "hacksaw" jim duggan attached a dildo to

this too! also thanks sk! this was really fun :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

your friend sk posted:

of course, the real prize was the friends we made along the way. this makes stoner sloth our champion as he made friends with two kens jenning! thanks for playing everyone! good night!

lmao - this was so much fun, thank you again for hosting it but i think in truth we're all winners here because of your friend sk!