Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ask for a referral to his hair transplant doctor, and when he gives it, say just kidding it looks like poo poo i’m definitely finding someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ask him if that’s cologne or poo poo he’s wearing.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i spend thousands and thousands of dollars on surgery to look exactly like elon musk. i break into his house and have an exact replica of his bathroom built adjacent to his actual bathroom. i replace the mirror with a thin sheet of see through plastic. the next time he comes into the bathroom i mimic his movements exactly, until he steps in front of the sink and looks up into the mirror. at that moment i smash through the plastic and start slapping the poo poo out of him over and over and over and over

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

invent a time machine and then invent a rock tunneling submarine machine and rescue the thai kids stuck in the cave

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Dump a bunch of fire ants directly into his pants.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Glue his hands to the wall and his testicles to an angry musk ox.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

print a fake work badge with his name and face and show up to every meeting he attends claiming he’s an imposter and you’re the real elon

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Continue as though he's not there.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

goatface posted:

Continue as though he's not there.

Even better, pretend that he’s just another guy who works there. “That’s an interesting idea… I’m sorry what was your name again?”

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

elon musk, are you sure thats your name? sounds made up.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Constantly move your head into his line-of-sight when he fails to look you in the eye when speaking to you.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I pretend I have a lisp.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i spend thousands and thousands of dollars on surgery to look exactly like elon musk. i break into his house and have an exact replica of his bathroom built adjacent to his actual bathroom. i replace the mirror with a thin sheet of see through plastic. the next time he comes into the bathroom i mimic his movements exactly, until he steps in front of the sink and looks up into the mirror. at that moment i smash through the plastic and start slapping the poo poo out of him over and over and over and over

I like all of these btw.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Testikles posted:

Release three pigs into his office labelled 1, 2, and 4.

I would release four pigs labelled 1, 2, 3 and 4 because that's one whole extra pig, which spells extra trouble for elon musk!

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

sporkstand posted:

I would punch Him in THE TEETH and then Conscript Him to go and Fight in Ukraine

For which side?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hey elon, is your tesla running??? lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Form a union

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
put the saran wrap on his toilet seat. so when he poops, the poop gets on his butt

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
give him an earnest compliment

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I would call him and say, "do you have prince Albert in a can?" Then spend like 10 minutes explaining what that is then probably hang up and do something else.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
a good prank would be for someone to crouch on all fours behind elon and someone else shoves him so that he falls in such a way that it breaks his neck

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Constantly remind him of the fact that his success stems from being born to rich parents and receiving massive government subsidies.

Tell him that he owns none of his "accomplisments" while staring him straight in the eye.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Kick him in the dick until he's sterile.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

whatever he says, repeat it back to him exactly as he said it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Carry a sharpie and everywhere that has his name, just change it to Elong Musk.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Remote into Elon's work computer, click on every obvious phishing link in his email.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Convince him to constantly dress like Waluigi.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
use AIM to pretend to be Grimes getting back together with him

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I guess I would throw a big rock at his legs. Maybe half a cinderblock.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

clip your toenails in his office and leave the clippings on the carpet

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

offer to get him a coffee, but put way too much sweetener in it

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
shine his shoes

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

bring gourmet donuts into work every morning and leave them near his office, constantly tempting him to break his strict diet

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Offer him a stick of his favorite gum

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I guess I would offer him a handshake but my hand would be weirdly warm and wet.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

invite him to play mariokart in the game room, then on every stage purposely fall to last place so you’re more likely to get a blue shell. hold onto it until he’s in 1st place and in the last half of the final lap, then fire

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
congratulate him on his beautiful family

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Get uncomfortably close to him while asking him about his favorite anime characters.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
poo poo in that sink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Libra posted:

I guess I would offer him a handshake but my hand would be weirdly warm and wet.

That old practical joke from the 50’s or whatever where you have a little buzzer hidden in your hand that gives ‘em a little zap except instead it’s a bomb