Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Get gay married to one of his adult progeny and then fly the Chinese Elon impersonator over and have him do some nice poses for Associated Press and Knight Ridder and leave the dailies on his desk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

My Spirit Otter posted:

instead of making his username emusk2, id make it elomnusk or something so that it would gnaw at his ego. imagine him imagining someone who doesnt really know who he is. it would kill him

As someone whose last work computer had my name misspelled, I can confirm that this would work excellently

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Name plate: Elon Husk(y)

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Change his username to ElongatedMuskrat

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Drop a shoulder into him while passing in the hallway, and mutter "loving interns..."

Replace all his post-hairplug pictures with bald ones. Especially on his badge.