Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

idk if i have time anyway but tomorrow i can see jack evans plus like some dudes ive never heard of. jack evans is hilarious, never seen him live. should i go if i can

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

ooh which promotion is it? i gotta get on the mailing list for all the local ones so i don't miss cool stuff as much

e: i'm currently only subscribed to Demand Lucha, they are the promotion that hosted Effy last year

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

biosterous posted:

ooh which promotion is it? i gotta get on the mailing list for all the local ones so i don't miss cool stuff as much

e: i'm currently only subscribed to Demand Lucha, they are the promotion that hosted Effy last year

literally some handbill i saw on the street some lucha org lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

oh lol it's literally demand lucha that has jack evans tomorrow

gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

yah think its worth going? assuming i can get tix at the door

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

yeah it was a fun show last time. effy fuckin ruled, the local folks were fine. door tix exist, the vip tickets are just for reserved front row seating but the place is small enough that even the furthest seats are pretty close

last time the ttc was fine for getting there but then fucky for getting back for some dumb reason

gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

im going >:)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

FutonForensic

When they do ATL again I gotta go

baka of lathspell

ended up going. jack looks great for a 40 year old. wrestling was dank and in total like 5 doors got hosed

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

oh yeah i like that they put people through lucha-doors instead of tables, that is a fun joke

gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

today my headspace was entirely the holding cell for the tmdk theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55QIfI9kcYw

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

legit mad shane lost to mike bailey tho :cmon:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

breaking yob update: I will have my first wrestling match in front of a live audience on Sunday 8)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

baka of lathspell

your friend sk posted:

breaking yob update: I will have my first wrestling match in front of a live audience on Sunday 8)

oh drat

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

big black turnout

your friend sk posted:

sick!!!! break a leg, my friend sk. preferably the other wrestler's

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your friend sk posted:

loving proud of you, give em hell my orb!!!!

baka of lathspell

dang i forgot that happened howd it go

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

baka fwocka fwame posted:

dang i forgot that happened howd it go

i wasn't able to bring a win home for byob this time, but i'll have another try in june!

took a picture of my mask from a weird angle and my head looked enormous lmao

my team did pretty well. rat king wanted to cheat and i didn't, which ended up with him distracting me and then me getting a fireman's carry takeover from the top to the mat. he has some 'splaining to do when we meet next

also ended up in the bottom of this camel clutch monstrosity... leaving the IG handles for buzz marketing :evilbuddy: but i'll remove them if mods disapprove

anyway, another opportunity in june. hopefully rat king and i can get it together by then because i'd love to pick up a win!!

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

actually, i have a match coming up in philly at the end of this month!! doing an exhibition match for a league similar to ours. and i THINK i get to fight a kayfabe child which should be an easy first win!

i could go on about the world of the millennial kid for paragraphs but i don't know if people want that info dump lmao

Join the BYOB Army

baka of lathspell

nah thats really cool. were you fighting a guy named hijo del boomer lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i AM hijx del boomer, the millennial kid!

Join the BYOB Army

baka of lathspell

oh im really dumb. i didnt check the handles. sorry. i knew you were the millenial kid but i forgot to mentally translate hijo in my head

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

bumping this for an important GLIZZY WATCH

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqY6OmDPViy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Join the BYOB Army

baka of lathspell

Lol

i clicked the wwe thread cuz its wrestlemania time again for some reason & like no one there is gonna watch it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

got my fifth match coming up this weekend!! still having fun :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Join the BYOB Army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

your friend sk posted:

got my fifth match coming up this weekend!! still having fun :)