Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

FutonForensic posted:

John Silver appreciation society

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

john silver is a member of the Dark Order, a group that used to be kinda sinister but are now a found family of goofballs. silver is pretty short compared to most wrestlers and has absolutely massive biceps, like he was playing with the sliders in character creation and made himself as small as possible with the beefiest arms he could

i like to see him suplex big people and then do a big happy smile

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Twenty Four posted:

Like what is the difference between "Smakdown, RAW, nxt" and others, etc.

for the majority, RAW is wwe's flagship program, where they push the wrestlers they care about most

smackdown changes, sometimes it is live and just as important as raw, sometimes it is a pre-taped show and not relevant to the Big Stories

whether raw or smackdown is actually better to watch depends on whether wwe recognizes who their good wrestlers are, and if they let them do good matches and give them good stories

nxt is the developmental brand - originally it was just training indie wrestlers to be good enough, but then they started signing some incredible indie wrestlers so all they had to teach them was like "ok so work to this side of the ring more, because that's where the camera is" and they started doing more good story stuff. for a decent chunk of time nxt was 100% the best wwe show and arguably the best televised wrestling show

i haven't watched wwe for years so all of this is stale information at best

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

yeah i stopped watching nxt in 2019 when it switched from a taped 1hr show to a live 2hr show, where they also changed the camera work and general feel of everything to be more like raw and smackdown. fuckin hated the change, they added a bunch of filler to make up for having twice the time slot, and it lost a lot of the feel of the show that i liked. this also coincided with one of my periodic loss of interests in wrestling.

2018-2019 nxt was loving incredible imo

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

your friend sk alerted us to this on discord and now i'm posting it

https://twitter.com/SMuehlhausenJr/status/1613014122517655552

saudia arabia owns wwe, that is the world we currently live in

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

ooh which promotion is it? i gotta get on the mailing list for all the local ones so i don't miss cool stuff as much

e: i'm currently only subscribed to Demand Lucha, they are the promotion that hosted Effy last year

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

oh lol it's literally demand lucha that has jack evans tomorrow

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

yeah it was a fun show last time. effy fuckin ruled, the local folks were fine. door tix exist, the vip tickets are just for reserved front row seating but the place is small enough that even the furthest seats are pretty close

last time the ttc was fine for getting there but then fucky for getting back for some dumb reason

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

oh yeah i like that they put people through lucha-doors instead of tables, that is a fun joke

gallery of sigs

he/him