Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

I have a class project due next week and I need a pun that uses the word “agouti” in it for the project a title maybe or I could just add it in during the presentation my partner Aaron doesn’t do poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Aaron suggested “agouti, Bahamas, come on pretty mamas” but that’s not a pun and you can’t call anyone in class a pretty mama

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

What is the project about I think that’s important to know if we are gonna come up with a good pun

the project is about the agouti, a humble but strong beast, emotionally intelligent but still fly

nut

Heather Papps posted:

cutie with agouti

there's nothing cute about agoutis they are feral beasts who know no love

nut

Escape From Noise posted:

I'd like to add that I have been doing plenty of work on our project. All op has done has been browse the forums and try to come up with puns to pepper through "our" report.

i also brought my mom's cool zig zag scissors to make interesting edges to the construction paper borders

nut

google THIS posted:

It's an oldie but agouti

nut

we present today and I just found out that agouti isn’t a type of cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut