Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Sorry op, I don't know what that word means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Okay. I looked it up. I don't have the set-up figured out yet but the crux of the joke would be about there being a sequel to Ratatouille called Spa Agouti.

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

And yah, gently caress Aaron. What a freakin doofus

Woah okay I feel seen

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

‘Havin a good time with agoutis’

Time flies when you f-agoutit.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

there's nothing cute about agoutis they are feral beasts who know no love

Shooty with agouti.

Escape From Noise

I'd like to add that I have been doing plenty of work on our project. All op has done has been browse the forums and try to come up with puns to pepper through "our" report.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

i also brought my mom's cool zig zag scissors to make interesting edges to the construction paper borders

Oh man. Don't tell me you hosed with a mom's fabric scissors. RIP.

Escape From Noise

Ahegao something something agouti

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

we present today and I just found out that agouti isn’t a type of cheese

I told you this multiple times. I can't believe you tried to argue with the teacher about this. I'm trying to get them to let me do a makeup assignment now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Agoutabouti