Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Outrail posted:

El Oh El

Pretty sure I'd have heard about a second moon swan diving into the Pacific.

You can tell it's bullshit because they never think to try and connect it to the hot spot under Hawaii, which is the only thing in the pacific that could be twisted into false evidence for their ranting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Martman posted:

The powers that be are too scared to gently caress with the op.

The OP keeps going back in time and physically assaulting me for trying to close this thread

In every single timeline I've been hospitalized send time help

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

aaaand bookmarked

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
You could have tricked me into reading so much more of that post if you didn't give the game away so soon that it was insane drivel

E: so thanks, I guess???

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
is this the time traveling guy who thinks buffy the vampire slayer is real or this is a whole new loony

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble
Hey OP, what are your opinions on Todd Howard?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I liked it better when you spun around real fast

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Revins posted:

how is this thread still open

Op hasn’t made a milquetoast comment about their sex life yet

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

StarkRavingMad posted:

is this the time traveling guy who thinks buffy the vampire slayer is real or this is a whole new loony

Same person as TapesFromTheFuture

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Is this an ARG or something

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
is this the same guy or is this just a thing that happens to gbs every month

e: oh same guy, in that case this is obviously a creative writing project right

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Same person as TapesFromTheFuture

bustin keaton posted:

Is this an ARG or something

If it's the spinning in a chair guy then yes, his entire gimmick is latching onto garden-variety beliefs held by mentally ill people in an attempt to make internet money while he himself is not mentally ill, just very, very stupid.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
OP is Todd Howard going without his meds, calling it now

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm smelling some Pro Se wackiness.

OP just no. A fed copyright case is around 10K to get to an SJ motion and you will lose and no one is going to fund this. This is like something Norman Pettis would handle.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I don't believe the OP has worked with Bethesda in any capacity and am even dubious he had anything to do with the mods for elder scrolls games that he mentioned. just putting it out there

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Revins posted:

I don't believe the OP has worked with Bethesda in any capacity and am even dubious he had anything to do with the mods for elder scrolls games that he mentioned. just putting it out there

They did make a series of nude mods that turned all female NPCs into the 3 titty lady from Total Recall. They posted a thread about it a while ago.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

Atlantis isn't real, OP. It's just a manifestation of man's desire to return to a golden age that never existed.

No it's not you dumbass, it's a parable that's very explicitly about hubris. You and the OP are loving stupid

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Yaldabaoth posted:

If it's the spinning in a chair guy then yes, his entire gimmick is latching onto garden-variety beliefs held by mentally ill people in an attempt to make internet money while he himself is not mentally ill, just very, very stupid.

At what point does stupidity become a mental illness? Does being dumb as hell get classified as a disability at some point or is mental illness/mental disability a seperate thing?

Serious question, not trying to be funny.

That said OP is very, very stupid.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Outrail posted:

At what point does stupidity become a mental illness?

When you post in PI.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Powerful Katrinka posted:

No it's not you dumbass, it's a parable that's very explicitly about hubris. You and the OP are loving stupid

We're leaving someone very important out of the equation here and that's Namor

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

ProfessorMarvel posted:

We're leaving someone very important out of the equation here and that's Namor

Username/post combo etc etc.

I read the whole OP and I regret it.
Less is more OP, get an editor for your fanfiction please.

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

So OP so you feel that we should keep our services in AWS then or do you think the performance gains will be worth migrating?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
wealth beyond measure OP

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I get that but people like the OP talk about Atlantis like it was an ideal utopia that they're trying desperately to return to.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Yaldabaoth posted:

I get that but people like the OP talk about Atlantis like it was an ideal utopia that they're trying desperately to return to.

No they don't. The OP isn't talking about a return to an ideal utopia, either. They're talking nonsense about a video game company having secret knowledge of an ancient civilization

I sincerely wish you'd either drop your gimmick of being verbosely retarded or stop posting altogether

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

OP, why would you admit to having anything to do with Fallout 76 or Elder Scrolls Blades? Even animals know how to feel shame when they do something wrong.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I think your dealer sold you some bad poo poo.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

bethesda popular elder rings video game series has the player use the weapon "sword." this renders the game copyright status into the public domain because sword exist in the real world

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Yeah well why don't you suck on this parables right here

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

No they don't. The OP isn't talking about a return to an ideal utopia, either. They're talking nonsense about a video game company having secret knowledge of an ancient civilization

I sincerely wish you'd either drop your gimmick of being verbosely retarded or stop posting altogether

You do realize that Atlantis being the original homeland for white people was a central tenant of the nazis' occult beliefs, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7RHu8Dp-s

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

why does the archive gotta be black

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Yaldabaoth posted:

Drowning human society under the waves is an idea not entirely without merit.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

seems this isn't a fun weird podcast for spooky season goddamn bullshit.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Yaldabaoth posted:

You do realize that Atlantis being the original homeland for white people was a central tenant of the nazis' occult beliefs, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7RHu8Dp-s

It was typically Thule, not Atlantis. Nazis and the occultist and spiritualists who inspired a lot of Nazi beliefs also identified Tibet, Germany, Scandinavia, India, Egypt, Greece, the Arctic, and the center of the earth as the ancestral homeland of the Aryans

Honest to God, shut the gently caress up. Not everything is about racism, you sound brain damaged, and your "contributions" aren't informed, funny, or interesting

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
honestly how many gay women and enbys thought this was about ao3 itt

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

disclose this, motherfuker!

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

Robo Reagan posted:

honestly how many gay women and enbys thought this was about ao3 itt

I came expecting yaoi goddamnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
op are you Michael Kirkbride?