Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Emerson Cod posted:

I am making the legal claim that ownership of the intellectual property by Bethesda Zenimax known as The Elder Scrolls is invalid as the "lore" of the series is based off of historical documents of a genuine civilization.
This is a absolute banger of an opener. This is how legendary threads start.

search engine posted:

i love that no matter how small the population of SA becomes there is always another lawsuit, another complete lunatic waiting in the wings

at the end of time when there are 2 users left in the universe, one of them will reveal his conspiracy theory linking god and the entirety of creation to yugioh diaper fan fiction while the other one sues him over a traditional games post made a thousand years ago

sad question posted:

Very good. The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign. And what would that be?

The Untreated Schizophrenic. Interesting. Now before I stamp these papers, make sure this information is correct.

Lucky Guy posted:

please let me know when you find a reputable lawyer, I asked the Nerevarine to find my ring of healing and he said he didn't find it but I know he's lying, I need to sue him. otherwise I'll have to post my kickstarter to raise funds to hire the Morag Tong
Holy poo poo I'm crying lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU