Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Emerson Cod posted:

Atlantis. I have evidence that we had a second moon that was subsumed into the Earth in around 9500 BC - the second moon known to you as Masser - Jode - Jone's sister. This is documented via orbital data and was published in a book called The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas who wrote about the Great Cataclysm of Adam and Eve - the Flood of Tears. That is what destroyed Cyrodiil and that is how that story became the myth of Atlantis that Plato wrote about. The timing matches up and I know that the Biblical Code shows that those worlds were real.

This also is far from the first time The Elder Scrolls of Atlantis have been decoded or read. Aleister Crowley has several mentions of Daedroth, Mephala, Boethiah, and Azura in his texts: https://pastebin.com/vux3rv9E

The Adam and Eve story is in the bible which was written by god not some nerd called Chan Thomas I mean let’s get real here :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Unless it was 4chan Thomas then you might be on to something

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003