Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whats Wrong with Tom?
Dead, but Good diet prevents corpse from despawning
Ate a strawberry
Wife sentence amirite fellahs?
Everyone gets lazy after their 7th ring.
Bruce Arians actually a ghost haunting him
Sons refuse to kiss him anymore
View Results

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1585834438289752067

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

This should not be celebrated.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Tom could be relaxing in a comfortable retirement helping his kids pick out halloween costumes, instead he returned for a season long walk of shame.

I know it rules

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Nah you gotta put the ball fully horizontal for that cool spin move.

Alas most NFL teams try to get it to bounce before it reaches 10 yards because IIRC receiving teams could call a fair catch... or is that only in college?

You can call for a fair catch wherever as long as it hasn't bounced. The way they messed up my beautiful onside kicks (and probably did in fact make them safer plays) is the ball has to bounce twice now. You can't do the thing where you kick it straight into the ground and have it go a mile high anymore.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Tom could be relaxing in a comfortable retirement helping his kids pick out halloween costumes, instead he returned for a season long walk of shame.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I know it rules

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Hughmoris posted:

it should because it's a division with tom brady lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Might be time to count him out

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1585835151845728256?t=fO2P_op0545qX-7CmKJc3Q&s=19

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Hughmoris posted:

Maybe, but it's definitely a source of great amusement

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

gently caress it let's get Mariota to the playoffs.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

i have never watched this john krasinsky jack ryan but it looks dumb as hell. I thought the whole point of it (besides being cia propaganda) is supposed to be that ryan is a constantly out-of-his-depth paper pusher

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Autographing that sign is awesome

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Android Apocalypse posted:

gently caress it let's get Mariota to the playoffs.

Maybe he'll catch a pass thrown by himself again and beat... I dunno, the Cowboys

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Not empty-quoting because he cost himself all his real friends, his family, and his reputation for this, he's definitely hitting that Denial stage wall hard and coming back next year too to try proving this was a fluke year

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Rogue Elephant posted:

i have never watched this john krasinsky jack ryan but it looks dumb as hell. I thought the whole point of it (besides being cia propaganda) is supposed to be that ryan is a constantly out-of-his-depth paper pusher

The guy looks too doofy to be an action lead.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The fact Alec Baldwin turned down Patriot Games and let Harrison Ford take over shows how possible it is that he was stupid enough to cause a fatality while filming Rust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Rogue Elephant posted:

At one point CIA Jim flies a helicopter to the presidential palace in Venezuela and punches the Hugo Chavez analog.