Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Please give us vignettes of YOH taking Lio to his weird art exhibits

personally im waiting for the collab merch

these are still the sickest shirts njpw sells and i have been tempted to buy them for a while https://shop.njpw1972.com/collections/yoh/products/yoh-speaker-t-shirt https://shop.njpw1972.com/collections/yoh/products/yoh-direct-drive-t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

yeah im loving this, i think is like the third post-wwe fred rosser match ive ever seen lol

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Really good match but wtf was Fred doing before the finish

i just assumed this was his big signature spot he does every time and it gets a huge kojima machine gun chop-like reaction

then the crowd made zero noise and lmao

great match tho

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

this match has been pretty fun but i am not clear on why theyve spent this much time with homicide as the legal man (or at least the focus) lol

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that fuckin owned, i truly thought that connors was gonna do it

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that was fun and mayu has a dope as hell theme

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

lmao all the confusion over whether elp bladed in a crazy way or if that's just red mist (which its definitely the latter)

only in new japan would we get dueling mist spots in a loving street fight

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i feel like there was no world in which this match was, like, good, but i am thoroughly entertained by what i'm getting

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

finally, a new japan table + ladder spot that doesn't result in a near death

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i feel like this match would be sick in front of like a hot korakuen crowd but in front of a very tired and very poorly mixed crowd here in nyc this is kinda doing nothing for me

having not watched much njpw this year it is doing its job of making me excited for wrestle kingdom tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

okada pointing the official going LOOK!! EDDIES NADS!! NOOOO