Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Was a really enjoyable show. I didn't like Shingo/Something but everything else was good to great. Bringing out Shota for the main event and then him not being in the match was weird. Couldn't they have just added Yujiro or SHO or JR Kratos to the BC team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Trying to heat up yoh after booking him to be so boring this year is good.

They could have just tossed another heel on the bad guy side

I will give YOH his due, he looked really good in the No More Torture story.

I don't think they're booking him to be boring though, I think he simply is. He cut a whole promo about how he has the right to be boring after the Hiromu match.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Just over 10 minutes away from Waka Tsukiyama's NJPW debut and that would have been so funny to imagine just a year ago

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Waka is representation for all people who cannot dance to wave their life

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

There's English commentary on the Kickoff? I'm getting Japanese.

Japanese is on NJPW World's YouTube. English is on the channel called New Japan Pro Wrestling

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Mark Davis is looking more and more like Walter White before he broke bad

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lio Rush and YOH is such a funny tag team.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Please give us vignettes of YOH taking Lio to his weird art exhibits

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I was not expecting that!

Tbh I kinda was with Aussie Open going to the main roster. The finish was out of nowhere tho

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Coughlin for tag league? That makes it 100% more interesting

Between it being mostly cheering shows and cool new teams like Aussie Open being in, this is probably the most anticipated tag league pretty much ever

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Junior tag league also looking good what with Titan/Bushi and TJP/Akira catching fire

And Roppongi 4K?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Really good match but wtf was Fred doing before the finish

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

lol at the crowd booing a California show announcement

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That's one of the best US Suzuki matches I've seen

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/njpw1972/status/1586171962572742656?t=Q7Ei4rJS9Q4dKHSZZBqpVg&s=19

Yujiro has demanded they vacate Karl's title and put him in the match instead

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Great-O-Khan set the standard for selling mist spots and these two aren't reaching his lofty heights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Two really enjoyable shows with zero crashes from Fite's end. They've really bought some good will from me when it comes to these American shows. I think I may have enjoyed yesterday a little more.