Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
A very good win especially after that first half but I shudder to hear the injury analysis. PLEASE let Gus be ok as in not out for the season again. We absolutely need him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Lamar Jackson is now 2-0 against Tom Brady and 13-1 against NFC teams. pretty cool stuff

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

Lamar Jackson is now 2-0 against Tom Brady and 13-1 against NFC teams. pretty cool stuff

He looked way better all around once Mark Andrews was out and Roman was forced to use the rest of the talent on the field. Plus the Bucs being banged up and gassed helped too. But nice to see Likely doing so well and a great TD and Duvernay with a rushing TD.

It's almost like offenses should be built around getting the most out of the overall talent you have available. And not limiting touches for nonsensical reasons.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1585836581910257664

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Baltimore Ravens are a football team, that’s for sure

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Well, this week is off to a beautiful start.
And pictures of the NFC South standings will be imminently memeable!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

A very good win especially after that first half but I shudder to hear the injury analysis. PLEASE let Gus be ok as in not out for the season again. We absolutely need him.

sick thread title but yeah. gus is so loving cool. im glad he actually got paid at the end of the day, he really deserves it.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Well gently caress

https://twitter.com/ScottSBucs/status/1585838180879695872?t=5N2odwALT5ZNM_QJSXarqQ&s=19

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

I definitely initially read "autograph please" as "autopsy please" but yeah maybe they should pay Lamar.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Watson contact +10mil

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/1585841501267005442

:rubby:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:feelsgood:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

please retire midseason

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Will Tom Brady shower though

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1585836514419871744

gently caress it, pay him

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

After the team drops to 3-11 Tom will get in his car and just drive away as far as he can Ken Griffey Jr. style. And he will never be heard from again.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/1585844194014363648?t=EocWNHrO19UheaTb9Ui7Hg&s=19

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol the entire panel is mocking Russell Wilson

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

I mean... obviously?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I heard they scored fewer points than the opposition at the end of a 60 minute football game

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Holy poo poo that thousand yard :stare:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'm counting out Tabloid Tom

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

https://twitter.com/ODonnellFox13/status/1585853823976964096?s=20&t=cHGhANtFPAb_wsrCxs-FTQ

"blaine, i am out of my depths, how does a qb cope with subpar skills and results?"

"WHOA THERE MOTHERFUCKER"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Unlike a lot of quarterbacks who fall off one year while actively playing, Tom Brady retired about as on top as you could be and came back for this.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

bobjr posted:

Unlike a lot of quarterbacks who fall off one year while actively playing, Tom Brady retired about as on top as you could be and came back for this.

its incredible. its a modern day version of king lear. a beautiful story about the destructive power of hubris.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

It's not going to happen because this Bucs defense doesn't hold a candle to that Broncos one, but it would be pretty funny if both Peyton and Brady played like absolute dogshit and still retired winning a Super Bowl

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Mystic Stylez posted:

It's not going to happen because this Bucs defense doesn't hold a candle to that Broncos one, but it would be pretty funny if both Peyton and Brady played like absolute dogshit and still retired winning a Super Bowl

There's absolutely not a goddamn thing that's funny about Brady winning another Superbowl.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kalensc posted:

https://twitter.com/ODonnellFox13/status/1585853823976964096?s=20&t=cHGhANtFPAb_wsrCxs-FTQ

"blaine, i am out of my depths, how does a qb cope with subpar skills and results?"

lol

Blaine, what do you do when you suck?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Black Sunshine posted:

There's absolutely not a goddamn thing that's funny about Brady winning another Superbowl.

I dunno man it was pretty funny watching Peyton being unable to throw a one yard screen and still win games

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

best part of winning on Thursday is enjoying 14 hours of continuous football on Sunday without getting all stressed out

here's a cool stat, Justin Houston has 6 sacks so far this season even after missing three games. only making $3.5m this year. mega value

AndrewP fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 28, 2022

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mystic Stylez posted:

I dunno man it was pretty funny watching Peyton being unable to throw a one yard screen and still win games

I disagree

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah. The funniest thing about that season was it kicked off a chain of events that culminated in the Texans bribing the Browns with draft picks to take Osweiler off their hands. Because he had looked kinda OK helming one of the most loaded teams of all time

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Mystic Stylez posted:

The difference is that it was Peyton Manning, a guy with dorky charisma, versus the insufferable known cheater and massive crybaby douchebag named Tom Brady.

Your premise has merit, just with anyone but him. Bring back a broken down noodle armed Chad Pennington in that scenario and I'm all for it.

Basically, gently caress Tom Brady until the heat death of the universe.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

best part of winning on Thursday is enjoying 14 hours of continuous football on Sunday without getting all stressed out

here's a cool stat, Justin Houston has 6 sacks so far this season even after missing three games. only making $3.5m this year. mega value

Houston had an insane amount of pressures last year. He just also has horrific luck with turning them into sacks. His luck turning is about the most predictable thing imaginable and the league is very stupid for letting him twist in the wind through free agency.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

hell yeah the terps are on a bye and the ravens already won. i definitely do not deserve this blessing

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

kalensc posted:

very sad! and low-style esque energy! pathetic and sad or something along those lines

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Sunshine posted:

man im always surrpised when i see one motherfucker on this forum still around with a single ounce of good sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Well, this week is off to a beautiful start.
And pictures of the NFC South standings will be imminently memeable!

In sole possession of first place, the Atlanta Falcons!