Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Why are the Raiders so bad? Is Carr cooked? Is Josh McDaniels worse than anticipated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Yes

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Why are the Raiders so bad? Is Carr cooked? Is Josh McDaniels worse than anticipated?

The latter

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

John Gruden was a clown but not actually a bad offensive coach, surprisingly.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

Josh McDaniels is exactly as bad as anticipated, actually.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Shout out to the Titans for trading AJ Brown

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I like these threads after the Dolphins win

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's looking more and more like Gruden actually did get the best out of Derek Carr

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Panthers/Falcons was a legit fun game even if the Panthers lost. Team is a lot more fun with Rhule gone

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Shout out to the Titans for trading AJ Brown

Such a dumb move. Absolute bone headed contract management.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Can't believe it but I'm getting word that the Jets lost the Super Bowl today.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

kazil posted:

Panthers/Falcons was a legit fun game even if the Panthers lost. Team is a lot more fun with Rhule gone

Absolutely. Team looks like they give a poo poo again

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Panthers lost because of an excessive celebration or taunting penalty

Lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Panthers lost because of an excessive celebration or taunting penalty

I mean Christ

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1586813918063665154

Imagine being PJ Walker making this play and not winning the game. That's not even a Hail Mary, it's just noticing the Falcons DB doing something really stupid and throwing a goddamned dart somewhere around 65 or 70 yards down the field.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Gonna tap in to my witch power to curse McDaniel until he is defenstrated off the roof of the Allegiant stadium.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1586828985085853702

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Improvised celebrations mimicking PacMan or Pong etc would be a pretty good bit imo

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Ehud posted:

Maybe the best complete game of Tua's career today.

29/36
382 yards
3 TD
0 INT

No weird boneheaded throws, slid when he scrambled. I'm going to adopt him as my son.

You like this one better than the 6TD 469 yard "coming out" game against the Ravens before he got his noggin scrambled? True he did have 2 INT in that game and was part of the reason they had to come back to win.

Tua was throwing darts today and hitting the long bombs too. He really looked good, and has a great chemistry going with his homeboy Waddle (as well as Hill).

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Gonna tap in to my witch power to curse McDaniel until he is defenstrated off the roof of the Allegiant stadium.

as long as it occurs on feb 11, 2024 i'm OK with it

wait is this about mcdaniel or mcdaniels

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Zwabu posted:

You like this one better than the 6TD 469 yard "coming out" game against the Ravens before he got his noggin scrambled? True he did have 2 INT in that game and was part of the reason they had to come back to win.

Tua was throwing darts today and hitting the long bombs too. He really looked good, and has a great chemistry going with his homeboy Waddle (as well as Hill).

The Ravens game was definitely his most exciting game, and the biggest in terms of production.

This game though, was great from start to finish.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/theoashnfl/status/1586799505080406018?s=21&t=fvEDY3cP50ASgu1mOjzhtA

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Tua is still, at this point, my favorite college player ever. I was really looking forward to seeing him make all these great throws in the pros like I saw him do over and over again in college.

I was really bummed out that the injuries at the end of his college career and starting out his pro career might prevent that ever happening. I'm super stoked to see him start to do it now that he has some first rate receiver weapons. But when these concussions happened I felt that if he never played again I'd be totally fine with that, but I didn't expect it, these type of guys never give it up unless they are absolutely forced to.

Since he's decided to keep playing I hope he's able to enjoy doing beautiful football things for a while like he did today and enjoy winning games while he can.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hill is on pace for over 2000 yards and Waddle 1500+

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

absolutely amazing

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mystic Stylez posted:

absolutely amazing

He did the same thing on the next drive, except he wasn't trying to throw it away he just airmailed a pass while rolling out directly to a DB.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/austingayle_/status/1586802367499935745?s=46&t=zVjIcOrXkHCG25KvCCCyyg

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Zach Wilson is still unable to unlock the power of the Millenium Puzzle to send his enemies to the shadow relm. sad.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

TheBizzness posted:

Hill is on pace for over 2000 yards and Waddle 1500+

Great receivers can make a QBs job so much easier and it’s crazy how often teams just don’t prioritize it at all, especially with young QBs who need all the help they can get.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I like that the Jets jettisoned Sam Darnold to draft Darnold 2.0: the milf hunter

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Great receivers can make a QBs job so much easier and it’s crazy how often teams just don’t prioritize it at all, especially with young QBs who need all the help they can get.

From last in the NFL this year, to this.

https://twitter.com/ollieconnolly/status/1586810608875446276?s=46&t=5Agbj7cmNTds7fMtxKcL2w

Crazy.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

stuker posted:

as long as it occurs on feb 11, 2024 i'm OK with it

wait is this about mcdaniel or mcdaniels

Both.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Houston is bad yall lol

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I was not expecting a win this week, so drat this feels good, especially going into the bye. Go Niners, SOSAR, AMEN

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was a very pleasant turn around in the 2nd half by the defense. And CMC is a monster goddamn. Great performance all around 49ers.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Is Geno actually good and should have gotten another starting gig years ago?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Is Geno actually good and should have gotten another starting gig years ago?

He has 212 yards on 34 attempts. He’s game managing the poo poo out of things. He’s the guy Teddy Bridgewater was supposed to be.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
He’s not without his flaws and I think sitting on the bench for awhile caused him to mature some but I do think he was written off too quickly based on his time on an extremely bad Jets offense.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He has 212 yards on 34 attempts. He’s game managing the poo poo out of things. He’s the guy Teddy Bridgewater was supposed to be.

He’s not airing it out like the top guys but he had 8ypa coming into today and had a couple good deep shots get dropped this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

geno should have had a smooth 240 yards on 33 attempts but they hosed him