Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
"Pregnant" maybe?

Wait, didn't she say they were having trouble having a baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I think this game's biggest flaw is that just by following the logical line of people's names, that leads you to the twist very, VERY quickly.

Adam? Or is there another palindrome somewhere?

I saw a playthrough of this last year, and I remembered the twist about Hannah and Eve, I just don't remember what other twists there were. Obviously she's the prime suspect for the murder, right?

Or did it turn out to be aliens? Or am I thinking of Langoliers?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

There seems to be a dramatic change in her hair style within the space of two minutes.

Are both of these clips together? I think you can view how many clips you've unlocked, and where they are in order.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Yeah, I'd forgotten this one. Geez, I guess I really did brain-bleach after I watched the playthrough of this.

I mean, fascinating, yes, but also ~EW~

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Well, I mean, by this point it's pretty obvious that she/they did it. So, the only mystery is which of them did it? And why?

Which of them was left in the last videos? Hannah or Eve? Because it'd be the other one, right? Killed Simon, and then left the other one holding the bag.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

This is a bit pop-culture-y, but I heard that the submissive twin would refer to themselves as "us" or "we". Don't know if that's true in real life or not though.

It's a funny slip though. This is chronologically before she admits that there were two of them, right?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Cloacamazing! posted:

Alternatively, this is a retelling of the Heroes series with magically appearing tattoos that ended up being completely unrelated to what was actually going on. Hannah and Eve will die towards the middle of the game and be replaced by a third person looking like them who has nothing to do with their story.

I like this theory because of how outlandish it is.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Strategic Sage posted:

In this thread, the goal is find every.single.one. We'll see how that works out.

That's going to be tough. As I recall, some of them (which will be left after we get the whole story) are like, really odd to get? They only cover a few seconds or some junk.

Deathwind posted:

The tattoo disproves this, Eve has it and his wife doesn't.

Wow, a temp tattoo! That's kinda hot.

Is it easy to tell the difference between a temp tattoo and a real one?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Hannah's the one up there, right? And Eve is the second one, with the really obvious tattoo.

I think we need a list of who does what, right?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

I think someone should make a list of attributes of who is what.

Hannah is Simon's wife.
Hannah is in the interviews wearing blue blazer, and the white shirt with flowers? on them.

Eve is the evil twin.
Eve used to hide in the attic.
Eve has a tattoo.
Eve had a bruise. (Did I get that one wrong? Not sure.)
Eve is in the interviews wearing a white shirt.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

painedforever posted:

I think someone should make a list of attributes of who is what.

Hannah is Simon's wife.
Hannah is in the interviews wearing blue blazer, and the white shirt with flowers? on them.

Eve is the evil twin.
Eve used to hide in the attic.
Eve has a tattoo.
Eve had a bruise. (Did I get that one wrong? Not sure.)
Eve is in the interviews wearing a white shirt.

So, Hannah had the bruise. Yeah, I got that the wrong way.

So, that means that Hannah is the one in the blue shirt.

And Eve's the one with the guitar? Because she has been performing.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Maybe "Eve" killed Hannah and Simon, and is now trying to get away with it?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

I'll agree that having a real actor adds something to it.

I like that FMV has come back to gaming, at least in a limited way. As good as CGI has gotten, it can't really compare to a flesh-and-blood person.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Is it possible, once the timeline gets filled up, to watch an interview in its entirety, i.e. without the video breaking constantly?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

I'm not big on coffee or tea for that matter. When I do have them, I need lots of milk and sugar to help me get them down. Do regular drinkers switch between sweetened or unsweetened coffee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

dotchan posted:

If we are going with "one person with DiD and/or pretending to be twins" then the choice to drink a beverage with or without sugar might be a conscious/subconscious choice to differentiate between the two personalities.

Well yeah, I mean that's why tropes exist, right, as a shorthand for story-beats. It's why I asked.