Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of the new international distribution deal?
This poll is closed.
Hate it 12 16.90%
REALLY hate it 16 22.54%
Hello, my name is Bob Chapek 43 60.56%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I'm pretty stoked for Ncuti and wish that new trailer would have at least given us more than just the same "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on here" clip of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

12 was not a failed Doctor and I will die on this hill.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I hope Donna gets a happier ending this time.

Either she gets to remember the Doctor, and then die.

Or the Doctor fixes that problem and Donna get gets to remember the Doctor and live.

I'm not a tv show writer so I don't know what other endings she could have.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

12 was so fuckin cool during his old rocker phase. For some reason some people found it cringe but not me. I loved every minute of any scene where Capaldi had his guitar and those raybans on.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Vinylshadow posted:

Wonder if we'll ever get another Doctor to play the intro

God, Twelve is just so. loving. Cool. :allears:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

If anyone has a smart tv and can download the streaming service called Pluto TV, there's an entire channel that only ever plays classic Doctor Who 24/7. It's pretty cool.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Aikido is such bullshit. Should have schooled himself in Neptunian Bartitsu instead.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Going to buy Kerblam off Amazon.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Can the next season just come out already? Waiting until November is just insane.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

November only brings three specials - season 40 is scheduled for 2024.

:piss:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Oh drat.

MTG with another set of cards that almost makes me want to spend my money on a game I haven't played since highschool all because of the cool art.

This time it's four Doctor Who commander decks.

https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/announcements/allons-y-on-october-13-celebrate-60-years-of-doctor-who-through-magic

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

It feels like out of all the nu-Who Doctors they're dragging 10 back in after already including him in The Day of the Doctor.

If you can't get Eccleston to do more than voice work, and you can't get Smith to come back because he's a big deal now and you can't get Capaldi because it's too soon then, like, why even bother?

But I'm honestly not that miffed over it, and I'm still gonna watch, because by the time November rolls around it'll have felt like an eon and then some since there's been new Doctor Who on the screen. I am just chomping at the bit for Gatwa's portrayal.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

One of grown up Amy Ponds early quandaries was if she was gonna bang 11 or not.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I always thought it was hilarious just how enormous of a sonic 11 had.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I'm stoked but the video thumbnail makes Tennant look kinda exhausted being the Doctor.

Tate looks great though, she's practically an ageless immortal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

advertising for the new specials are really ramping up on social media: