Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of the new international distribution deal?
This poll is closed.
Hate it 12 16.90%
REALLY hate it 16 22.54%
Hello, my name is Bob Chapek 43 60.56%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Just watched the latest ep after being very burned out on the show for a long while, it was an extremely good time. Absolute nonsense but extremely fun nonsense and I could watch Sacha Dhawan chew scenery forever.

That said I am extremely upset that we're never going to get a full proper series for Jo Martin's Doctor. She has such an absolutely incredible stage presence and deserves so much better than just playing second fiddle cameos for Jodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Davros1 posted:

Good news then, Jo's getting a Big Finish series. (As is Dhawan)

Not really the same when you can't watch her on screen take complete command of a room you know? Still good though.