Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of the new international distribution deal?
This poll is closed.
Hate it 12 16.90%
REALLY hate it 16 22.54%
Hello, my name is Bob Chapek 43 60.56%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

SiKboy posted:

I will say I found The Unicorn and The Wasp to be really disappointing, but I'd need to rewatch it to remember if its because its actually bad or if its just a bit meh and I didnt like it.

The thing about The Unicorn and the Wasp is that the script is entirely based on shoehorning the titles of as many Agatha Christie books as possible into the dialogue. If you know enough Christie to look out for that, it's a real fun time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

It's a good outfit, but I can't help but feel like it's missing some element that would really tie the whole thing together and make it truly Doctorish. Like a bolo tie or a rutabaga.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I think what I was thinking was that there was nothing about the suit that was really unique to this Doctor, but I had only looked at the image and not the video at that point, so I hadn't seen the jewellery. I'm sure it'll be more clearly visible in the show, so that works.