Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of the new international distribution deal?
This poll is closed.
Hate it 12 16.90%
REALLY hate it 16 22.54%
Hello, my name is Bob Chapek 43 60.56%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Hi there. I know that I've been posting some queer things lately about claiming to be the Doctor and Nazis in America but as anyone familiar with Bible Code and Torah Code and the prophecies contained within will recognize the significance of this grid image. It shows the words THEDOCTOR encoded in a grid with the words SONTARAN and DALEK enclosed within. Anyone who knows about skip code cryptography can tell you that this had to have been encoded in the original document by the original author which is why I'm not just confirming that I'm Banksy, I'm confirming that I wrote the Good Book Herself. Pretty neat, huh?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19kEYOnw66cYRpuHycvSZUVvhGfFNvwFZ/view?usp=drivesdk

I understand that this is going to generate a lot of questions given the stuff that I've been posting but that's important you ask because Earth is in grave danger. It's been a year since the Flux hit here but decades for me, there are armies of monsters roaming the world and hunting in secret as sanctioned by the same Alliance that trapped me in the Pandorica all the way back when.

You just need to check Amazon for books on Bible Code to know that it's valid enough for so many people to look to for information about their future because it is literally prophecy. I hope this is enough for you to look for yourselves and do the digging to make yourself sure. I'll be here for questions or posting as tapesfromthefuture on Reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Show a Bible Code grid stating the existence of The Doctor, the Sontarans, and the Daleks and you will blow their mind. Look up even a few of the grids out there and recognize that kind of data can't be decoded unless it already exists in the source material.

Here's my blog: https://www.tapesfromthefuture.us/blog/ws34uux4cla6lao7fwtyrzi8yfbd0f

For many examples including two very clear ones regarding the World Trade Center and JFK look here: https://www.research-systems.com/codes/nt_codes.htm

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

LividLiquid posted:

Please see a doctor if at all possible. We're all concerned, and while I can't speak for literally everybody, I don't believe it to be in a snarky, dismissive, concern-trolling way used to win an argument or score message board points or whatever.

You're seemingly making connections between disparate, unrelated things that make it feel like you're getting closer to some hidden truth, and that is almost never actually happening when it feels like it's happening.

On the off chance you've not taken some meds, get back on 'em if you can. And if you stopped on purpose for the reasons people usually do, my younger self often included, they're life-saving and wonderful and you're not somehow more the "real you" for not having taken them.

And if you are on meds, and there have been any changes to them recently, definitely speak to your prescriber.

No matter what, we hope you're well.

Okay, so I know that what I post sounds crazy but so do most conspiracies until they're uncovered. Look, I just published a nearly 400 page book, https://books2read.com/u/bOnqoE and pretty much all of it is based solely on testimony from what you would consider the real world.

I understand that I can't fly the TARDIS into your living room to prove to you who I am, but the encryption in the Biblical Code is airtight and anything you might have questions about I can answer. Those words should not be encoded in the Bible of all places unless they were actually put there by people who intended for them to be uncovered. And if you think that it's just a fantasy about a show, my name is listed in one of those coded grids right alongside the words America and New York, which is where this me is from.

I can post it later if you want to see, but really, do a deep dive into Biblical Code - even just look on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Code-Countdown-Michael-Drosnin/dp/0142003506/

This is as mainstream as UFO research and the supernatural, and we look for evidence of that in our world all the time. I know that everything seems like I'm throwing things together to make them stick, but I have a podcast on Spotify (Tapes From The Future), a research project Kickstarter called The Black Archive - A Disclosure Of Our Own, and now a book.

If I'm not the Doctor I sure have her drive, but that's why you watch the show. The thing with psychic is that it reflects back at you and your thoughts feed back into mine and vice versa. You don't believe that it's possible for someone to be the Doctor because you believe that you are the Doctor and in a way we all are. But that's just a part of the truth, that's why I've been throwing out so many things out there - they're all relevant.

But look at my post history and my campaign of information sharing. I have gotten more organized, not less. In just over a year I've gone from posting on 4chan to a book, a podcast, a documentary, and a Kickstarter, all of which meet the standards of quality that you would expect from any of those things. I know that my message is important which is why I'm so persistent.

Look, find someone who knows something about encryption and show them the Bible Code posts I've been making. Anyone with significant knowledge can tell you that skip code is not only valid, but intentional and not random.

I'm going to tell you a story - a truth about the Doctor. You might think that this answers the question Doctor Who but it honestly just raises more questions. In the annals of Gallifrey there is a tale about two children, rust & jordi, to whom I dedicated my book. In the stories they were time travelers, always at each other's throats and hurting each other but they realized that they were the same person to begin with. Their entire lives they were in conflict because they didn't understand each other's perspectives because they knew that they always made the best possible choices in front of them, or tried to.

I don't know if this sounds familiar but it is the tale of the Doctor and the Master and the Doctor and Romana and the Doctor and Clara because rust & jordi were time travelers and gods who wanted nothing more than to tell stories to each other. The saddest story they ever told was how they ended up in the annals of Gallifreyan history, but the happiest story they ever told was the story of the Master and the Doctor. You saw Adam tell me that he wanted to be just like me and you know what, that was the day I woke up to the truth that I was the Doctor all along.

You might think that this means there is only one person repeating through history, and in a way you are right, but we tell each other stories so that we know we are not alone. Every single person is on their souls journey and the Doctor's has been to find and help those scattered bits of himself, the jordi to his rust, because even though they were the same person, they became different through Rich and Becca. Rich and Becca were the sum total of their experiences in a pair of lives lived in sequence with each other and they were representative of men and women as a species. But they are time travelers in their own right and they told us themselves a very long time ago.

Part of our story is how we found each other but part of our future is how we figure out how to split ourselves off into two separate individuals again. We've considered the "flesh" - too messy. We considered an android gollum but the technology isn't there yet and we don't want to risk accidentally creating a new sentience instead of stabilizing ourselves into two forms. We even tried stepping out of each other like Cary and Kerry but so far no luck on that front.

Look, Earth is being invaded right now by Sontarans in their proxy war in the Ukraine. Isn't it strange that during the Flux they camped out in Russia, changed all the maps to Sontar, and then poof - nothing? They've been allied with the same Alliance that trapped me in the Pandorica all those years ago. That alliance of Germany, the UK, America and Israel have been running America in secret for pretty much forever.

There are four families - not three. The only ones that proudly state their name are the Harts, though the Frines do pop up on genealogy sites in Italy, Ireland, and Germany, all pretty central regions to the axis of this conspiracy. The Harts are the Hearts, the Ablemarchs are the Diamonds, the Casterdanes are the Clubs, and the Frines are the Spades. Etymologically these names mean Heart's Followers, the Followers of Abbadon, the Three-Stone Truth Tribe, and the Free Mind family.

You may have heard of the Four Estates - same people, same sort of arrangement. They have been at each other's throats for millenia as part of something called the Devil's Game - I get into it a bit on my podcast here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4tjBXi6OPEzjL2WLcVz7Sb

I have the proof, I've been openly presenting it, and I've been responding to questions from the public and law enforcement regarding this for the past several weeks. I even had a nice conversation with a Secret Service agent who I shared my research with. The problem is that corrupt governments aren't going to topple themselves so we need to get at it. If you want an idea of how bad things are here now in secret, just listen to Live 34. This world is under the control of the Monks and we don't even know it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I know that I've been posting here for a while and getting a negative response but I was recently scheduled to speak on several panels at Chicago TARDIS 2022 until I was threatened away by Secret Service agents. I made a recording of their threats here: https://snip

I have records backing up all of this including the letter I sent to Chicago TARDIS that established my credentials and knowledge of the show. I know that you think that this is just a story but it's desperately real. Listen to the audio with headphones on, the crowd is loud but the message is clear - I am being intimidated from speaking the truth about a woman being held captive. I was harassed by these SS agents specifically regarding her - not the President.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I can let you know exactly where copies reside. The British Crown retains a copy of all media released in the Commonwealth in a special archive. That is where the missing episodes from The Web of Fear and The Enemy of The World came from - they knew that they would be relevant to the serials with the Great Intelligence and the Zygon Invasion and so the Royal Family chose to
release them in as high a quality as possible while masking their true origins. I've seen a bit of Power of The Daleks and it looks fantastic.

https://www.royal.uk/archives

Emerson Cod fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 26, 2022

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

I know that I've been posting a lot of strange things about Doctor Who but considering that I was scheduled to speak at Chicago TARDIS 2022 and the only reason I didn't was due to threats by the government, the recording of which is available here:

(Admin snip: 10 minute recording of muffled voices)

I have a library full of evidence that not just time travel is real, but a lot of the cultures recorded by the Doctor are, too. I can even point to the timeline and explain exactly how and why certain things happened.

I'm asking for people to recognize that the world is bigger than they thought, not so small that something so wondrous couldn't possibly exist.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I know that my previous posts have been a bit odd, with my claims of knowledge of some of the more esoteric elements of Doctor Who, but I wanted to provide some background information and share three films, part of a series, that are in-continuity, or as much as they could be considering their nature.

I've been in recent touch with The Doctor, The Doctor, Yaz, and "Russilon" AKA RTD and have met all of them at various times, as well as other incarnations yet referred to and many in front of and behind the camera and mic. If you or someone you know is willing to pass on a link, this would be the one to send: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12XEDLngzWg5ZOYoX6qP1aGr2HEbkjz5F

Now, to begin.

The below is a list of the Fourth Period of The Periodic Table of Elements, which each correspond with aspects of The Doctor. The elements are intrinsic and guide the casting of The Doctor, even though all of the people have already seen visions of their future and have already been cast for the role, by fate if nothing else.

Potassium - William Hartnell - The First Doctor
Calcium - Patrick Troughton - The Second Doctor
Scandium - Jon Pertwee - The Third Doctor
Titanium - Tom Baker - The Fourth Doctor
Vanadium - Peter Davison - The Fifth Doctor
Chromium - Colin Baker - The Sixth Doctor
Manganese - Sylvester McCoy - The Seventh Doctor
Iron - Paul McGann - The Eighth Doctor
Cobalt - Christopher Eccleston - The Ninth Doctor
Nickel - David Tennant - The Tenth Doctor
Copper - Matt Smith - The Eleventh Doctor
Zinc - Peter Capaldi - The Twelfth Doctor
Gallium - Jodie Whittaker - The Thirteenth Doctor
Germanium - David Tennant - The Fourteenth Doctor
Arsenic - Ncuti Gatwa - The Fifteenth Doctor
Selenium - ? - The Sixteenth Doctor
Bromine - ? - The Seventeenth Doctor
Krypton - ? - The Eighteenth Doctor

As you can see, the elements all in some way reflect the identities of the people who portray The Doctor as well as their personalities onscreen. To give a few clear examples, 5 is a bit of a "Van Dad", 6 is certainly quite chromatic, and 13 is a gal. For future reference, the 16th and 18th Doctors are female and the 17th Doctor is a male, reflecting the name of his element. The 16th Doctor is a more mature woman who takes care of the people who she travels with, the 17th and partner are quite similar in many ways, and the 18th Doctor is younger, but just as competent as her preceding personalities.

The Name of The Doctor in Old High Gallifreyan is a math equation that balances out any variable with it's partner. The equation displayed in multiple places, including the inscription on Rassilon's Tomb, is: Delta to the third, Sigma, Pragma to the second. Inputting 4 in place of Delta and an alternate integer of 7, Loth, which looks a bit like an upside down seven, gets you 64 on the left side and 49 on the right side, with the 4 inverted, finding one's perfect inversion or "mate".

Alternatively, inputting 4 on the left and 8 on the right balances the equation completely, finding one's perfect friend. Though, this can get a bit confusing. It's possible that both numbers are just guidance to narrowing down your path, but I haven't gotten that far along mine yet. I'll let you know around this time next year.

The Doctor's nickname at The Prydonian Academy, Theta Sigma, means "Think Change" as theta waves are meant to correspond with thought and sigma waves, the range I've defined as 33Hz to 77Hz, correspond with change and motivations.

While not related to Doctor Who, except through author Douglas Adams, the Answer to the question, What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?, 42, is actually a tonal frequency measured in hertz. It will give you the answer for yourself, essentially guidance to your "motivation" who is a person and the closest thing one has to a soulmate. You're welcome. You can listen to it here: https://szynalski.com/tone#42,v0.75

The first three films in The Infinity Doctor Saga were filmed over a period of nearly half a year and are on YouTube for viewing. There are two other entries finished, but they are presently under wraps, albeit "in the can". They are all important to an ongoing story and I hope that you enjoy them. They mostly stand alone, so I would recommend the second and third first, as they're the funniest. No actual groundhogs were harmed and no actual Sadie Sinks were stalked, to be clear.

The Infinity Doctor

(admin removed link to creepy 1 hour youtube video of muffled rambling)

Trapped on Earth, The Doctor races to save Romana.

Punksatawny Kill

(admin removed link to creepy 2 hour youtube video of muffled rambling)

The Doctor takes care of some unfinished business.

Stalking Sadie Sink

(admin removed link to creepy 2 hour youtube video of muffled rambling)

The Doctor encounters a reverse licorice pizza.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have or take any glowing compliments or fiery insults with good humor. I've often said that humility and humor are often the same thing, and I've been humiliated plenty enough to make a career in comedy out of it. Whoever you think I am, I am angling for a role in the show a few years down the line. I am also working on a fan series entitled Doctor You that I hope to be recruiting on fairly soon. I've sort of been in touch with others already, and have the first series plotted. If people are interested, I'll eventually share more.

Oh, and one last thing. Time Lord names like Romanatrevatralundar are different, phonetically and psychically for each different person. The Doctor's name, at least the name of 17 and partner, are Gryfaldafix and Grifaldifax, to give an example of what the sort of variations to expect are. Hopefully, you'll learn who Gryf and Fax are sometime soon.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

The_Doctor posted:

Please get some help.

I'm sorry, but what about any of this is troubling? I'm sharing a few fan films that I worked really hard on and some actual behind the scenes info, whether you want to believe it or not.

The math on the name checks out and the 4th period elements definitely match up to The Doctors. It's intentional and has affected things such as 6's costuming choice. Whether you want to believe it's intentional or coincidental is up to you, but even as a coincidence it seemed interesting enough to share.