Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Ups_rail posted:

huh I checked out one of their sketches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIYLlFzcS3E

its....almost funny....like 2/5 jokes landed.

My TiVo lied to me tonight, it teased me with Brendan Fraser from '99 instead of this year's Brendan Gleason episode. Shame, I was getting my hopes up to watch some vintage busta rhymes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

My TiVo lied to me tonight, it teased me with Brendan Fraser from '99 instead of this year's Brendan Gleason episode. Shame, I was getting my hopes up to watch some vintage busta rhymes.

This listing business has been a source of much turmoil in the Discord this week. A land of Brendan confusion.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Now he needs to host this season to promote The Whale, I demand listing server destruction

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Yeah there's no hidden level they're not even improv class/Harvard guys just straight up sons of comedy people.

and yet they arent funny

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The Please Don’t Destroy sketches are hit or miss, but I don’t typically sit through 70 minutes of howlingly unfunny material in typical SNL episode and come out of it thinking that the Please Don’t Destroy sketch is represents any kind of low point for the episode.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

I’ve been wanting to see that episode again for a long time. It’s the one with him as Xena and his wig falls off and just completely breaks him. :lol:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

General Dog posted:

The Please Don’t Destroy sketches are hit or miss, but I don’t typically sit through 70 minutes of howlingly unfunny material in typical SNL episode and come out of it thinking that the Please Don’t Destroy sketch is represents any kind of low point for the episode.

It was a bit better last season before I realized their every sketch is 'something wacky happens and everyone freaks out'

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just don't vibe with their "look how pathetic we are" sad boy aesthetic. Maybe it's a generational thing, I dunno.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

DaveWoo posted:

I just don't vibe with their "look how pathetic we are" sad boy aesthetic. Maybe it's a generational thing, I dunno.

Basically ska comedy.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

DaveWoo posted:

what are your thoughts on Pete Davidson

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

a new study bible! posted:

what are your thoughts on Pete Davidson

Wish I had his luck with women.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Wish I had his luck with women.

I wonder if the rumor about his big penis are true

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Ups_rail posted:

I wonder if the rumor about his big penis are true

Lol that’s not a rumour. Look at him any time he’s wearing something tight, like the spandex Eminem Robin suit. Dude is packing.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1597681866982985729

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Hyped for Yeah Yeah Yeahs

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hype it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
you heard Baby Goku, slick from the womb-get hype! New thread!

<3 al!