Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
YOU GOT YA
CATS
HORS
REFS
THE KING
View Results

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cushenberry more like crushen berries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why do they always go so slow up to the line of scrimmage to clock it these days. it's like they have the wrong idea about what causes a false start in that situation. as long as you go fast as you can and then wait when you're in position that's the safe way. it's not about being deliberate the entire way to the line. i'm mad

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
If you have all three time outs why are you even trying to spike it with 25 seconds left

e: sorry the broadcast colours threw me off ok they had none makes more sense

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

ghosthorse posted:

If you have all three time outs why are you even trying to spike it with 25 seconds left

they only had 1 time out, jags had all 3

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bwahhaahhaa what the gently caress was that

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Not even gonna try for a Hail Mary huh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mega64 posted:

Not even gonna try for a Hail Mary huh

probably can't make it there.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Entire economy based of EPL, sports betting, and hosting foreign sports
You forgot money laundering for Russian oligarchs.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Was that Orlovsky asking "what was that? " on a hot mic?

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
the cowardly Sunday morning crew is not living up to the standards of the Al Michaels Thursday night meltdowns

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Russ is a warrior

https://twitter.com/Danny_Heifetz/status/1586719138222940160?s=20&t=-ln8YRxQGrQIh6cNZuaFJA

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

thats uh

what

thats a great way to hurt yourself worse

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/1586699359420301312?s=46&t=Ujgyzn3zCS1yTXhhqpBuDA

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gently caress its gohhta be true

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

give him some of that numb numb juice in a shot

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

If we could get a clip of him saying "Bronco's Country, Let's Ride" in a lovely English accent...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you threw me a football the way they do on here i'd catch it with some of my fingers but it would also land on my first knuckle of one of the fingers, like on the back of the finger because i didn't catch it right. and i'd start shaking both my hands back and forth, dropping the ball. i'd start saying, "owie owie ow! owie owie ow!" looking for a team

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm glad this is on ESPN+ so we can watch the same 3 commercials on a loop for several hours

I've seen Brie Larson driving a car more than I've seen my own family

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Benne posted:

I'm glad this is on ESPN+ so we can watch the same 3 commercials on a loop for several hours

That’s still more than Brady

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

spinst posted:

If we could get a clip of him saying "Bronco's Country, Let's Ride" in a lovely English accent...

Ello there Broncos principality, I do say we should traverse this part of the shedule

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Nice spot lol

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Maximum flow.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

Benne posted:

protip if you also have Hulu you can stream ESPN+ stuff through that website to receive slightly different ads. instead of liberty mutual 24/7 I get HIV prevention pills. fun

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
2 bad teams

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I wouldn't use Melvin Gordon in your goal line package.

Or ever, really.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
BRONCOS COUNTRY

lets ride

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there shouldn't be 4 people in a booth unless 2 of them only speak when spoken to. this is a freaking mad house. i'm going absolutely nyuts

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

how dare the broncos have a lead

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Surprised the Brits let a person of color who is constantly telling everyone how dangeruss he is into the country.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Ello guv, fancy a bit of the ol' dangerwich?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like when players do a commercial and the unlicensed uniform they wear has the same colors as their real team. i'd like to have the fake commercial jerseys of many players.

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

spinst posted:

how dare the broncos have a lead

The Broncos aren't so much winning as they're letting the Jaguars get to lose some too.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Cavauro posted:

there shouldn't be 4 people in a booth unless 2 of them only speak when spoken to. this is a freaking mad house. i'm going absolutely nyuts

Dan Orlovsky never loving shuts up and it's exhausting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Benne posted:

andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh andnuh

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Traxis posted:

Surprised the Brits let a person of color who is constantly telling everyone how dangeruss he is into the country.

He's the only person in the world who thinks their cuisine is spicy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Benne posted:

Yeah it's completely obnoxious.

And lol at "the game needs to speed up for Russell Wilson"

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

i like when players do a commercial and the unlicensed uniform they wear has the same colors as their real team. i'd like to have the fake commercial jerseys of many players.

It's a small detail, but it's very distracting when they DON'T do this, like when Nick Saban is wearing baby blue in AFLAC commercials.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The dangerwich project

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I think the Jags are bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

These teams both suck.