Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/nettle_soup dis is me!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJHPM72R The book I wrote last year is also on Amazon :3 (or royal road for free)

Gonna continue it this year, just finding it hard to get going!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Still on target, had a rough couple of days, but finding my feet now I think. Managed 2.2k in an hour and a half yesterday!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

MJeff posted:

So, for anybody who mainly writes using word sprints, what time increment are you finding the most success with? I've found that as long as I know what I'm writing, 20 minutes is really good and I think I like it way more than 15. I'm getting 700-800 words very consistently.

20 minutes for me. I joined a discord I found on reddit, and it has a bot and 2-3 other people will often join in, and I find it makes it much easier. 15 feels kinda short, and by 30 my attention span has left me.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Yeah, I want all the badges! If I let up then I will just stop and die.

But I got 2.1k today, so that's cool!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I mean...

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Still on track for all badges, but my god some of it is rough. Also I'm 40k words in, and Dragon hasn't turned up yet. Maybe he doesn't wanna be in this book...

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I hit 50k yesterday, just need 55k for the writathon now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Chromatics posted:

Is scrivener not on sale this month? I was waiting for it

Found BLACKFRIDAY2022

I have a 50% off code from the nano winner's stuff, if you want it. I dunno if they're unique.