Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I lived in an old house growing up where the previous owner died in it. Her grandson lived right next door, and he did not care for us. He hastily put together a privacy "fence" between our houses, and I distinctly remember the guy taking his cat out into his backyard, putting it in a rabbit cage and talking to it. Anyway, when I was a teenager and refusing to sleep during the summer, I remember one night where I decided even I had stayed up too late in this old creaky house so I got up and headed to my room. I stopped by the kitchen to grab some water, and as I drank from the glass I saw in the reflection of the kitchen window some old lady in a night gown about 6 feet or so behind me. I spun around, no one was there, and I decided to go to bed a little earlier moving forward.

Honestly not even the spookiest thing about the house. Pretty sure a nest of possums lived under my room's floor. Waking up in the middle of the night to constant scratching and squeaking sounds is a fast as hell way to freak out when you're half awake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU