Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I worked in a building from the early 1900s for about 5 years. One day I was leaving work and saw a little kid in a sailor suit walk by on the street, open the door to the building, and then just disappear. The door didn’t actually open, but I saw the kid push it open and walk in like the door was open. It was really weird and I felt like I had witnessed something I wasn’t supposed to see.

Two coworkers there were working a night shift and heard a bunch of furniture being moved on the floor above them. Lots of banging around, things being dragged, stuff like that. It’s eventually sounded like things were being tossed around and breaking so they both head up there, thinking someone was hurt or like an animal was somehow loose on the 10th floor. They get up there and nobody is on the floor, not a single trying is out of place.

When the cleaning crew showed up later they asked if they had been cleaning up there but they hadn’t. I wonder if this one was some kind of issue with the air conditioner though, since it was such an old building and I’m sure that thing made all kinds of weird banging noises and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU