Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

TIP posted:

I've been working on shoving simulator

https://i.imgur.com/hrLt0mH.mp4

lmao that owns, glad you’re still working on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
PC Builder Simulator seems to be the most specific of the sim games.

Where is Cable Guy Simulator where you have to drive around town on the clock, climb poles to run line, wade through livingroom garbage and connect the modem to a PC from 1995?

TIP posted:

I've been working on shoving simulator

https://i.imgur.com/hrLt0mH.mp4

This has shades of Saints Row insurance fraud mini-game. Looks great.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Colonel Cancer posted:

Mall cop simulator

Forums moderator simulator

Once upon a time I had an idea for Night Watchman Simulator, where you would get off the bus, go walk to work, punch in, hang out at the desk, wander around, whistle, say hi to the cleaning crew, then leave, and get back on the bus to go home in the morning.

I also wanted to have at some random day have it all go to hell with some kind of disaster or alien invasion or something, and it then becomes a survival game.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There’s a beer homebrew simulator out now that somehow looks even less exciting than the actual thing.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Waiting for a Simulator making simulator

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Iron Crowned posted:

Once upon a time I had an idea for Night Watchman Simulator, where you would get off the bus, go walk to work, punch in, hang out at the desk, wander around, whistle, say hi to the cleaning crew, then leave, and get back on the bus to go home in the morning.

I also wanted to have at some random day have it all go to hell with some kind of disaster or alien invasion or something, and it then becomes a survival game.

That sounds kinda like Coffee Talk. But that's more of a bar talk simulator.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Iron Crowned posted:

The Desert Bus of Night Watchman sims.

Set the chance of the disaster to .01%

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Washroom attendant simulator.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Hector Delgado posted:

Waiting for a Simulator making simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYcqyvMFUM

FIX SIGNS posted:

Washroom attendant simulator.

Restroom Tycoon

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Iron Crowned posted:

You're a few years too late for 5 nights at Freddy's

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
mon bazou is the best simulator game because you play a french-canadian with a shitbox car and you earn money for racing upgrades by boiling maple syrup and growing weed, and there's a dedicated button for spitting and another for cussing and another for blazing up

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Forum tycoon.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
Toll collector simulator.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
CumCity 2000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
Barn Finders is a pretty good lovely simulator. You and your uncle find abandoned barns and other lots and you have to root around for crap that you can sell at your uncles store. Also, there's aliens and moonshine.