Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lmao that whole fortune teller scene.

Negative!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

clown shoes posted:

What are the odds the two dead bodies are Lucia and Mia and that Albie strangled them? This nice guy is going to snap.

This seems like a comically bad, extremely weird guess tbh.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm not even going to bother trying to guess. If it's anything like season 1 the who, why, and how isn't going to to be easily deduced by watching.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ethiser posted:

Ethan is killing me. Just tell your wife dude!

Are we even 100% sure he didn’t gently caress anyone? Is he even 100% sure? Like, afaik bro code guy didn’t even go into Ethan’s room until the morning so I’m not even sure where that condom wrapper came from.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

She was already furious on the phone, and I believe her voice was Laura Dern

I didn't notice if that was the case but that would be cool as hell.

I kinda don't think she is actually gonna show up in the show but who knows.

roomtone posted:

they were all in ethan's room in the scene where cameron was having sex with lucia on the couch, which is where the condom was found. it's from that. i just went back and checked because i thought you might be right.

Ah, ok. Yeah I wasn't totally sure what room they where in.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I wonder how many people watching WL have watched Enlightened. Because the answer to that question should be "everyone"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

clown shoes posted:

I really think Harper is loving with Ethan to make him feel what she felt and Cam is in on it. I'm afraid it's going to backfire and someone is going to get smashed with that face statue Ethan keeps staring at.

Also this:

The preview for the next ep really gives the impression that Ethan’s suspicions are correct.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Crazy, no. Didn't pay enough attention. yes.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Great finale, drat. Overall I think it might have been even better than season one. Although despite the entire cast bring fantastic I don't think anyone shined quite as bright as Murray Bartlett.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The only thing I thought was corny was the mafia gigolo having a black bag full of duct tape, rope and a gun. It's like the most cliche "murder kit" imaginable and he would have not only needed none of those things, but they would have made it an obvious murder when he could have just pushed her off the boat and made it plausible as an accident.