Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
For the love of god can we please stop playing Monster Mash over and over? I get it, we're at a party with real monsters, but I don't need to hear the same song a hundred times in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dracula brought his lame-rear end son again, great.

I know the kid's got social anxiety or whatever but he's always such a drag, always talking about different blood types and crap. And Drac just leaves him alone, no wonder the kid's got problems.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
What did I expect? Everyone knows the best monster parties are over Thanksgiving when all the lame rear end monsters are out with their families eating turkey or whatever.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This Party Monster Party sucks. It's no where near gay enough, no one is doing drugs, and we haven't killed one of our friends yet.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Fiesta de Dia de Los Muertos is so much better than this lame rear end poo poo

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I'm going upstairs to hang with the cenobites. YES I know what they're doing up there, at least it's more interesting than listening to Kreuger tell the story about ripping the kid through the mattress for the hundredth fuckin time.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

These two zombies rose from the ground and told me to watch them dance and they just kind of stomped in place and grabbed at the sky. It was really awkward. Every time I tried to get away or my bat got near them (I was dressed as a Baseball Fury from The Warriors), they would disintegrate and reappear dancing in the same spot and I just had to tolerate their bad dancing until it was over.

At least I ingested some pills that turned me into a flying griffin thing. That was cool.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey guys mind if i commandeer the music for a sec? i think you'll love this *puts on Monster Mash house party remix*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Guys, don't go in the bathroom. The mummy must have been in there and, long story short, I think that fucker's been using his own bandages to wipe his crusty old rear end.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Who the gently caress invited Jason again? Great, this means his mom's going to be hanging around killing the vibe. Way to go, assholes.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Oh goddamnit, someone called Adam "Frankenstein" again. I'm gonna bail, I don't have another 2 hour lecture in me.

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
"Look, we needed to drop the bomb, it showed the reds we mean business!" – said within earshot of Godzilla

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BORING I have a black cat at home

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Who could ask for more

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this cocaine is dogshit

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Ugh, someone tell the Creature from the Black Lagoon to get the gently caress out of here, he keeps creeping on every girl he can find and trying to invite them upstairs so they can lay eggs for him to jerk off onto.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
theres NO MONSTER ULTRAS IN THE COOLER?

the gently caress???

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
No, it's not white wine, it's neat plasma for the blood drinkers on a diet. Get it out of the fridge.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I accidentally walked in on wolfman and the swamp thing upstairs and... well, let's just say it was a graveyard smash

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I hear what you guys are saying and I agree: it's pretty hosed up that we started calling the mummy a monster and bringing him in on the mashes. totally not our place to say, for sure. but wouldn't it be worse if we suddenly stopped inviting him?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I just walked in on Cthulhu taking a poo poo and now i'm pretty loving insane. Can you call me a cab?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like the old world monsters, but I'm so tired of them thinking "modern" music involves a harpsichord.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
Last weekend, Mike the Mummy went all out and we threw a kegger in the abandoned prison. We had some vampires, werewolves, some lake creatures. You know, normal people. Everyone was there, even Frankenstein Jr. got off his rear end for once. And then this loving guy comes in and he's a slimy shriveled corpse thing wrapped in clear plastic and had spiders living in his eye sockets. He just crouched in the corner and softly sang children's songs in a gurgling whistle while convulsing and clawing at a hole in his chest. When he did move he was super, super fast. Everyone was secretly freaking the gently caress out and 15 minutes later the place was empty. Everyone's been silent about it. Is this how we look to the living? I don't even want to haunt nightmares now.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who the gently caress has been eating all the toes and then putting the rest of the foot back in the bowl?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The Invisable Man won't make it this year since he got caught storming the capitol.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

goatface posted:

Who the gently caress has been eating all the toes and then putting the rest of the foot back in the bowl?

Lemme tell you a secret

Bob Odenkirk

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hello everyone first time here. They call be Big Foot back home but y'all can call me BF.

Don't be alarmed at how blurry I am.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Bonzo posted:

The Invisable Man won't make it this year since he got caught storming the capitol.
good riddance. the only reason the prick got caught is that he refused to take off his stupid t-shirt promoting his social media accounts

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Schweinhund posted:

For the love of god can we please stop playing Monster Mash over and over? I get it, we're at a party with real monsters, but I don't need to hear the same song a hundred times in a row.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brs6-uQMfGU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
jimmyjams clogged the fukkin toilet!!!!

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Haha alright Bert I'll fight this weird fried... Shrimp? Thing? With my bat?

It was all a dream??

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I'm just saying, these parties were a lot cooler before the Modern monsters started showing up en masse. So many loving greasy animatronics, I get it. And don't get me started on the haunted Sonic cartridge with photorealisic eyes that weep blood. I had to get my drat carpet replaced.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Wolf Man getting knotty over by the punch bowl. Now...now he's stuck. Uh I think I'm gonna stick with beer.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Seth Green and Macaulay Culkin are here for some reason

naem
May 29, 2011

these parties aren’t as fun now that drew gone off the the big squatch in the sky, ayuh

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I thought the witches were going to be the smoking hot big titty goth girl type but turns out they’re the old hag with withered green hog teats that leak slime type. Still tried to gently caress, but she put a hex on my cock and balls. Women, am i rite?!

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
people don't talk about this but witches just zero in on castration anxiety. to them it's like windmill dunking on a 5'2" dude who won't stop talking mad poo poo

corn haver fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 31, 2022

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Coincidentally I am a 5’2” dude who talks mad poo poo which could explain a lot

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
This Ecto Cooler is expired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why did we agree to host this thing in a building with such low ceilings? There are squatch and yeti getting neck and back injuries, ghosts floating halfway through the ceiling, plaster being ripped off by horns, and any time the hopping vampire wants to move someone has to carry him so he doesn't get a concussion.