Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seriously. its like all baby laxative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Oh man, Carmilla's here, oh my god. Dude, I'm gonna ask her out. Yeah I know she's shot down all YOU losers before, but that's just because she hasn't found a proper Manly Man like me :smuggo:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Zombie Lowtax is about to throw down because a succubus started running her drat mouth

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
We're trying to put a cool video on the tv, but it just keeps producing these grumpy long-haired Japanese girls. We got 4 of them now, anyone speak the language so we can work out what to do?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

poo poo, guys, here comes Medusa. NO, DON’T LOOK. Don’t look. She did her snakes up and got a nice fashionable chiton for the party and she wants people to notice. Just act cool and don’t look, ok, fellas? Fellas? FELLAS?

*turns around to see they’ve turned to stone*

WHAT DID I JUST SAY??!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey I think Pennywise and the Babdook are upstairs loving. I'm not spreading hate I'm just letting you know since somebody put all the coats in that room and I don't think we all want clown cum on them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this plasma punch sucks

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

taking a spooky dookie so big it clogs the toilet so i sneak out the window

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

goatface posted:

Who the gently caress has been eating all the toes and then putting the rest of the foot back in the bowl?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Slimer’s been trying to pull at my pud for the last hour. Sigh

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
can we get that kid in the window to stop saying THEY'RE HEEEERE everytime someone new shows up

its been like 80 loving times we get it

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dracula is getting all self righteous again about how people shouldn't use the word "sucks".

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I suggest avoiding the long hallway, the twin girls keep blocking it. Like can they figure out how to be scary in a less obstructive way?

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

superjew posted:

I suggest avoiding the long hallway, the twin girls keep blocking it. Like can they figure out how to be scary in a less obstructive way?
hey just a heads up everyone, someone's kids are here and they're trying to get people to go into the murder room. please take care of your kids people!

this is loving bullshit. the wasp woman did this last time and it took me weeks to clean up their nests i can't believe this

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can people stop turning on the lights in the back room, some of us are very light sensitive and you're excluding the looming darkness that exists around every campfire.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Wow, do NOT get caught in the kitchen. There's a human droning on about how he's the real monster.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Was going to take a leak and saw some guy in one of the bedrooms getting blown by someone in a bear costume. Like they left the door open and made awkward eye contact and everything.

Like, if you wanna do furry stuff on your own time whatever, but hang a tie on the door or something, Christ

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Linux Pirate posted:

Dracula is getting all self righteous again about how people shouldn't use the word "sucks".

gently caress Dracula. I know dating in your age bracket is hard when you're hundreds of years old, but its creepy as gently caress that he keeps bringing in teenage Twilight fans as dates. For gently caress's sake, last time he brought one it caused Freddy and Jason to get into a fight over who was going to get to Kill her.

naem
May 29, 2011

Deki posted:

gently caress Dracula. I know dating in your age bracket is hard when you're hundreds of years old, but its creepy as gently caress that he keeps bringing in teenage Twilight fans as dates. For gently caress's sake, last time he brought one it caused Freddy and Jason to get into a fight over who was going to get to Kill her.

it’s especially dangerous because any one of them could turn out to be a Final Girl and outlive all her friends as we monsters get defeated thanks to plot armor

it’s true we would all come back in the sequel but super inconvenient

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I keep slipping in bat poo poo

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Played the game where you're blindfolded and put your hand into warm jello and people say it was brains. But this time is was actual brains!!!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
As if a switch had been turned, as if an eye had been blinked, as if some phantom force in the universe had made a move eons beyond our comprehension, suddenly, there was no trail! There was no giant, no monster party, no thing called "Douglas" to be followed. There was nothing in the tunnel but the puzzled men of courage, who suddenly found themselves alone with shadows and darkness! With the telegram, one cloud lifts, and another descends. Astronaut Frank Douglas, rescued, alive, well, and of normal size, some 8,000 miles away in a lifeboat, with no memory of where he has been, or how he was separated from his capsule! Then who, or what, has landed here? Is it here yet? Or has the cosmic switch been pulled? Case in point: The line between science fiction and science fact is microscopically thin! You have witnessed the line being shaved even thinner! But is the menace with us? Or is the monster gone?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Saw that werewolf guy dragging his rear end in a top hat on the carpet. Not telling the host though.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

who the gently caress invited slenderman

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
does ANYONE have good cocaine i mean jesus FUUUCk

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
How does the fuckin Blob have a girlfriend and I don’t? This is bullshit.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

chucky is holding but its mostly meth...and you know hes gonna want to tell you his life story jfc, you think you got problems charles? you think you are the only supernatural possessed toy with issues? gently caress, you arnt even the only possed toy at this party.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
dracula is forcing us out the door. it's only 11:45pm and he's loving vacuuming and putting everything away. nobody wants those cocktail weiners dogg just throw them in the trash. please stop asking everyone about it

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
You can always tell when they do another Discovery Channel special about Bigfoot, because he starts demanding you call him Sasquatch. Just ignore him. He'll get over it in a month or two.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Deki posted:

corn haver posted:

dracula is forcing us out the door. it's only 11:45pm and he's loving vacuuming and putting everything away. nobody wants those cocktail weiners dogg just throw them in the trash. please stop asking everyone about it

Totally, Dracula is a tool.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

Totally, Dracula is a tool.

Half an hour ago Frankens--sorry, the monster--decided to start talking politics to show off how sophisticated he was or some poo poo, anyhow, he said something about how the name is officially Turkiye now and Drac overheard and just went on a loving tear about the Turks. Just all kinds of absolutely inhuman slurs. Bro it ain't 1500 any more, you can't just say that poo poo these days.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Paramedics scream at me as they try to save the life of Wolfman who lies unconscious on the living room floor.

"What did he take?! What did he take?!"

"I don't know! I don't know! Nothing."

"Come on think!"

"gently caress, a weed cookie. He had a weed cookie.

"What flavour?"

"What?"

"What flavour god dammit!"

"Chocolate! It was chocolate."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey, Krampus got blow tested on the drive home and is stuck at the station. Apparently someone spiked the non-alcholic bodies. That's not cool, dudes, his wife is gonna go berserk.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

Played the game where you're blindfolded and put your hand into warm jello and people say it was brains. But this time is was actual brains!!!

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I keep slipping in bat poo poo

uh can you guys stop hogging all the snacks pls

Manto
Aug 27, 2003
Rawrr!
What's the deal with that "WE ARE ALL DOMESTIC TERRORISTS" banner they are hanging up? Also, I thought I saw some guy dressed up like Hitler, but he disappeared into the crowd before I could punch him in the face.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Okay, Pale Man, we loving get it. You have eyes on the palms of your hands. It was a cool party trick for the unsuspecting maybe the first two or three times. Now it’s just obnoxious. Give it a rest :rolleye:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nosfer at you too buddy. loving slenderman clogged the toilet, again...

naem
May 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

who the gently caress invited slenderman

is it “stand mysteriously off in the distance behind a tree peeking at you wearing a suit” slenderman

or is it the “tentacles out looming over everyone while a high pitched noise plays” version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why are all the incubi and succubi wearing clothes? This isn't a fictional TV show where the hot demon people have to cover up to protect the children.