Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why are all the incubi and succubi wearing clothes? This isn't a fictional TV show where the hot demon people have to cover up to protect the children.

eh they’re naked at work this is free time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what the hell did Cerberus get into? hes puking all over the gosh darn place.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The puddle of puke in the bathroom is just the Blob watching people use the toilet.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

listen, frankenstein's monster is a great guy but i swear to god he hasn't showered once in his life

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Candyman really needs to take responsibility for his bees, I've been stung twice and the abominable snowman is allergic to bees.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Pinhead is trying to mack on chucky’s gf but has a cube of cheddar stuck on his chin lmao

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I don't care how much salt you put in there, a backyard pool is no place for a great white. It's not even a real monster, just a loving random shark you summoned from the ocean. poo poo.

Is there anyone here who really likes seafood?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Good God, who thought you could have a party with only energy drinks.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Keep making dick suck jokes, rear end in a top hat. I loving dare you! Yeah I have two mouths, so what? I was born this way. And yeah, my head represents male domination over women, sexist much?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Wolfman is drinking out of the toilet again

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
So, you're a Blemee, that's interes- Hey, my eyes are up here! I know where yours are; that's no excuse to stare at my tits!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

okay who brought zaat as their plus one? he trashed the gently caress out of the medicine cabinet!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Vhat? I'm just saying I think she's sexy. Vhat's so vrong vith that? Yes vhen she vas bitten she vas only 14 but now she's 27.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Dracula gave me full blown AIDS

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
"Oh hey Jigsaw. Yeah, everything's great, staying in school and all that. Appreciating life and whatever."

"What do you mean she 'put you in a cage'?"

"Oh gently caress off with that! God, I'd rather listen to Wolfman talk about crypto again than whatever you two have going on."

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Wall Balls posted:

okay who brought zaat as their plus one? he trashed the gently caress out of the medicine cabinet!

Yeah he loving sucks, dude is a literal capital N Nazi which is the kind of behavior you'd expect, but c'mon.

Jillian poo poo posted:

He's the worst.

Anyone want to go ditch and smoke a bowl? I got a dank nug from some guy named Jordy Verrill.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Jillian poo poo posted:

He's in his experimental "vampirism as a metaphor for STDs" phase. He decided that "vampirsm as a metaphor for the rich" has gone too mainstream.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

goatface posted:

Why did we agree to host this thing in a building with such low ceilings? There are squatch and yeti getting neck and back injuries, ghosts floating halfway through the ceiling, plaster being ripped off by horns, and any time the hopping vampire wants to move someone has to carry him so he doesn't get a concussion.

If you can think of a better way to keep Slenderman out I'd like to hear it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I just gotta say, whoever that loving werewolf is I think he's hogging the goddamn lines.

I'm not gonna be around at midnight when all the loving heavy hitters start calling my man, Feratu, for an up.

This is horseshit

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

seriously, are all you chucklefucks not worried about the powder?! And who keeps loving playing bobbie pickett. Turn that poo poo off.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
There are a bunch of hot babes here but they're all brand ambassadors for Monster Energy. They are on the clock and they don't actually like you.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I thought cultists would throw a sick party but this is basically just church. gently caress, this sucks.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Deki posted:

I thought cultists would throw a sick party but this is basically just church. gently caress, this sucks.

The only thing cultist throw is dynamite.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i wouldn't have worn white if i'd known there'd be blood sprinklers

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

well, another year another let down.

yo, let me know when the mayor of halloween town gets in tomorrow

my boy has a hookup that will turn his frown fuckin sideways

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Standing out back in the pouring rain working on your tenth cigarette of the night, see wolfman walk out into the yard and piss on a tree before heading back inside. Whip your half empty tallboy at a fence and ask yourself why you’re still here at this lousy thing

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
didn't even get invited this year cause got cancelled off all socials

i mean that's what being a monster is about right???

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Booty Pageant posted:

didn't even get invited this year cause got cancelled off all socials

i mean that's what being a monster is about right???

Look there's being a monster, then there's "I have numerous credible accusations of sexual assault from the 90's vampire craze."

You've always been creepy Vlad. We're just holding you accountable.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Omg you should've been here earlier when Morticia Addams arrived and saw Elvira totally copied her outfit only modified to show off her huge titties. It was the most epic side-eye I swear to loving god.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Ad by Khad posted:

can we get that kid in the window to stop saying THEY'RE HEEEERE everytime someone new shows up

its been like 80 loving times we get it

I ran out to get my phone from my car and when I returned she's all "they're baaAAAAaaaack...!"

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Deki posted:

gently caress Dracula. I know dating in your age bracket is hard when you're hundreds of years old, but its creepy as gently caress that he keeps bringing in teenage Twilight fans as dates. For gently caress's sake, last time he brought one it caused Freddy and Jason to get into a fight over who was going to get to Kill her.

And he's already got three wives already for pete's sake!

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Whoa, shh shh shh! Look over there but try not to stare. See that woman Frankenstein's with...? That's NOT his bride!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
No poo poo, that's his bride upstairs taking moustache rides from that weird eastern Russian thing.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I thought the last door on the left was the bathroom and I ended up totally walking in on Art the clown and The Thing loving. Awkward...

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I was about to be offended at that vampire that came dressed as a Nazi, but then someone told me he actually WAS a Nazi back in the 40s, so I guess that's not so bad.

No, the 1840s! Of course I mean in the 1940s!

Maybe it's because it's the one time of year he gets to wear it in public and people just think it's a costume. I mean, look at us. We're monsters all year long but the one night we're just out and open about it is the one night that everyone thinks it's just a costume. I don't know if that's irony or what, but that's where we are.

Listen, spread it around that I'm heading out to pick up some 'classic italian-style', if you know what I mean. Yeah, 'Count Swastikula' goin' to be flying with a limp for a while if he's not gone by the time I get back.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Nov 1, 2022

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I CRASHED

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Let's just say Glorbulax was a female tree-beast and my depravity knew no bounds...

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I CRASHED

Sighs dramatically

You were invited, Al. You really need to get over your persecution complex. Yes, space monsters are real monsters. Yes, we all think so. Yes, all of us. The Wolfman's comment was out of line, but he was drunk, he already apologized, and it was five years ago. Stop acting like we're trying to exclude you.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Wolfman just broke his back trying to do a kegstand like he was still in his 20s.

...do we send him to a vet, or a doctor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just give em some zombie juice