Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
Can we host this poo poo at an abandoned church next year? Yeah, I know the vampires and demons wouldn't be able to attend, that's the loving point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Are you the loving clown who spiked the punch with holy water? Cause that's hosed up. We're monsters here, not racists

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
Please, if I had holy water do you think I'd waste it in the punch while Vlad sleezed around?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

les enfants Terrific! posted:

Can we host this poo poo at an abandoned church next year? Yeah, I know the vampires and demons wouldn't be able to attend, that's the loving point.

Smh at this bigotry

it's not that hard to unconsecrate holy ground you know :rolleyes:

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Is someone really playing their victim's found footage on the living room TV? Unbelievable.

Oh my god they brought their own VCR.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Like I'm not even Catholic, unless you dig up an ancient Babylonian temple and reconsecrate it using rites forgotten 3000 years ago it won't even work smdh the gall of these youngsters thinking some millenial nailed on a cross is like a silver bullet for all the unholy.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ackshually you're Frankenstein's Monster

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
There's a load of mesoamerican gods at the door who want us to shut the gently caress up or invite them in.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Can we not invite Freddy Krueger? There's a school next door for Antichrist's sake

naem
May 29, 2011

what would really be scary is if a group of Plucky Adventurers showed up armed with the Power of Friendship

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Beetlejuice

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I CRASHED

Bro I just vacuumed

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

goatface posted:

There's a load of mesoamerican gods at the door who want us to shut the gently caress up or invite them in.

Do they have theme music?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Jabberlock posted:

Played the game where you're blindfolded and put your hand into warm jello and people say it was brains. But this time is was actual brains!!!

That's terrible!

People really shouldn't play with food.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
*rolls over in rotting filth*

Did Joss Whedon explain that this is all a simulation yet?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Itt we are at a monster truck party and it sucks

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

For a cheap thrill, I tell Frankenstein's monster that I heard the good Dr didn't bother to sew a dick onto him. He chases me all round the party, catches me and tears off my dong. As I bleed out, I hear him ask Dr Frankenstein to sew it onto him, even though it's a bit small.

This party sucks alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you thought the party sucked dont even start with me because the clean up of that slimer gang bang is going to need some professional help to come in

and im talking professional cleaners, exorcists, and psychiatrists